Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a religious person but I'm praying daily that ferrisb doesn't get this as a gift for Christmas this year, otherwise we're all in for a long year in 2022.

TtmiA7Q.jpg

Thoughts philreich ???

I'm not a religious person but I'm praying daily that ferrisb doesn't get this as a gift for Christmas this year, otherwise we're all in for a long year in 2022.

TtmiA7Q.jpeg

I have that book already.

Cheers,

Graham

EDIT: Damn you Thy!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2022. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2021.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

"You'd wanna be on the Blues now........"
Back at ya, you big softie! 😝👍

Merry Christmas to everyone.

This world is throwing out serious challenges to us all. Some have manageable issues and some are burdened with seemingly insurmountable issues. My greatest wish is that we all attempt a degree of understanding and empathy. It is easy to consider our own desires ( or fears ) these days. At the moment, as “one man’s trash is another’s treasure”, one man’s joy is another’s nightmare or even peril.

Enjoy the festive season everyone and let’s hope (I don’t do pray) the coming year is a good one for all.

Good will to all.

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2022. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2021.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

"You'd wanna be on the Blues now........"
ditto

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back