Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocco doing his Thang

CQI3MlRUEAAEqkL.jpg

More Trade.gif

Personally i think he is just going through the motions , He would have already made his mind up with realistically 3 suitors
fremantle,Richmond,North (kind of as they are into anything these days)

But will be 80% Fremantle 20% Richmond

Not getting too excited yet - But we have shown our hand and im sure the AFL world know we want him = BAD

The most obvious question from this meeting, why the **** is Dustin the one we are getting him to meet?

Here'ya Harley, this'll be who you get to party away with till the early hours of the morning. He goes ******* hard, so hopefully you can keep up.

Reported on 3aw that they are close mates.

The most obvious question from this meeting, why the **** is Dustin the one we are getting him to meet?

Here'ya Harley, this'll be who you get to party away with till the early hours of the morning. He goes ******* hard, so hopefully you can keep up.
Pretty sure Bennell and Dusty are good mates.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I have been told JOM will be at Hawthorne next year, not overly confident with the source but i thought I'd share
I reckon JOM will still be a very good player. Maybe not the superstar he was going to be but he's still so young and they're onto his knees early. Will still have at least 2-3 seasons of being an elite midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are obviously pretty happy with how dusty is tracking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or alternatively, to explain to Harley what a great environment it is down at Punt Road and how they've helped him develop as a person first and foremost, the football is really the bonus.

Because Choco Williams will be almost 100% mentoring Harley Bennell so what better than to show him the other guy who was mentored by Choco and how he turned out?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-09-...-with-tiger-officials-including-dustin-martin

TROUBLED former Gold Coast Sun Harley Bennell met with key Richmond personnel at Punt Road on Wednesday as he searches for a new home in 2016.

Bennell was driven in via a rear entrance by development boss Mark Williams, flanked by the player Williams helped mentor, Dustin Martin.

The three spent two hours inside Tigers headquarters and met with coach Damien Hardwick and chief executive Brendon Gale.

Captain Trent Cotchin was also present, along with fellow leadership group member Ivan Maric

"It was a family meeting, I can't say too much," Maric told Channel Nine when departing.

Tigers football boss Dan Richardson said the meeting was about learning more of Bennell's intentions for his football future.

"We've got some interest in Harley, we'll see where it goes after the meeting today," he told Channel Nine.

"(The meeting is) just getting an insight into what his journey's been, where he's at and where he wants to go with his football.

"The key discussion is (about) the right environment to bring out his best is."

Williams took Martin under his wing when his career was at a flashpoint several years ago and Richardson said the former Port Adelaide coach would play a key role in any future Bennell had at the Tigers

"Chocco's part of the support and development program we have in place, there's a lot of other people involved in that. We'll see where that goes and see what's important to Harley," he said.

Love Ivan calling it a family meeting !

Is Yarran from wa ? If so and him and Bennell come across we have quite the wa contingent on the list - Rance , Macintosh , conca plus these 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back