Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

he did take up boxing, junior champ vs skilled opposition in his weight division.

Makes it all the more inappropriate for him to belt someone even with a open palm.

He bitched out when it came to his first professional fight however, absolute piss weak coward who only likes throwing punches when the opponent isn't looking.

He has anger management issues. Unfortunately this is not something that is one day automatically fixed.

And you only just realised this ?

Or is it a very thinly veiled attempt at an explanation while he continually belts people even now at 40 yrs old.

Isn't he recently married and a new father ?

Life ban from amatuer footy and never grace our screens again in any format, gutless thug with another blind swing from behind

Have never understood why morons like this get a gig in the media post footy.

Can't string 3 words over 3 syllables together and is regularly on our screens. No surprised if he has been sacked from Fox Footy

He wont be sacked. They will make a special off-season interview with Barry. He gets his chance to tell "his side" and the disadvantaged upbringing he had as a child. He will shed a few crocodile tears and tell us how he is going to reform himself for the sake of his children.

That, or he will come out with the "mental illness" get out of jail free card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has this flog ever hit anyone who was in a position to see it coming?
Bloke is a ****wit. When he was playing for St Kilda he belted my mates brother at transformers nightclub in Moorabbin just because he 'looked at him' the wrong way. Hall walked from one side of the bar to the other to hit him. He didn't have a profile then but everyone knew who he was.

He has anger management issues. Unfortunately this is not something that is one day automatically fixed.

You'd reckon 15 or so years would be enough to work through managing an urge to hit other people. I wonder who else around him that he as physically harmed... behind closed doors and/or not on camera

Last edited:
Bloke is a *******. When he was playing for St Kilda he belted my mates brother at transformers nightclub in Moorabbin just because he 'looked at him' the wrong way. Hall walked from one side of the bar to the other to hit him. He didn't have a profile then but everyone knew who he was.

Well, at least he's matured... from a young coward thug to an old coward thug. He deserves every bit of derision he gets for this and, frankly, to be a laughing stock among fans. The guy's a joke.

I honestly thought he might hit someone on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here". At times it seemed like he was struggling at exercising self-control on that show and was about to punch someone, especially when he verbally threatened other celebrities.

Not that I watched any of that shite show....much....

Yeah but at what point do you learn that being on a football field triggers it and decide maybe you should give it up? If you're an alcoholic you stay away from bars and pubs because it's dangerous for you, this isn't all the much different.

It can only be. But Fox is usually better than that when it comes to recruiting on screen talent. Hard to think of any other ex player on Fox that has nothing else to offer. Maybe Maclure, but at least he plays the grumpy old man role.
Look he's no mental giant....maybe he misunderstood Fox when they employed him for some hard hitting behind the scene one on ones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad Barry at it Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back