Big Bad bustling Barry Hall played his best game ever tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Svenny

All Australian
Aug 13, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
was the difference...before this game he had averaged just 2 goals a game in finals 29 goals from 15 games.....but tonight he shook the foundations of the telstra staduim.

well done to the bustler

Svenny said:
was the difference...before this game he had averaged just 2 goals a game in finals 29 goals from 15 games.....but tonight he shook the foundations of the telstra staduim.

well done to the bustler

certainly kicks them when they count.

he was tough and didnt give away sill frees..he also kicked straight and lead well beat 2 opponents pointless

you hear the cliche' that big players build thier repuatation in finals....he did that tonight...I sort of like seeing him play just not againts us thats all :eek: ...

if we make it glass will do Ok I'm sure...if crows make it rutten will be the man

he played his best game tonight because it was a big final...I know he kicked 8 in another game but this was pressure stuff......

PerthCrow said:
Hang on?? :confused: :confused: Didnt you say it was the umpires that were the difference?

you can comment on several issues..they were handed some soft decisons but hall won them the game.....happy with that explaination?? if not go f--k yourslef pal...

Svenny said:
you can comment on several issues..they were handed some soft decisons but hall won them the game.....happy with that explaination?? if not go f--k yourslef pal...
Tissue?

You have started 2 threads crying buckets about the umpiring in a game that didnt affect your team.

Someones paranoid about playing Sydney , if you make it :cool:

Ed_Gein said:
Can you finally acknowledge Hall >>>>>>> daylight >>>>>>>> 'The glove'?

if lynch kicks 5 in a gf and we win that comment might burn you nah :eek: :D ...where did anyone say Lynch was better than hall...FFS who said that it wasnt me???

Corpuscles said:
Yaaaahhhhhoooo!

Please Svenny I emplore you .....stay off your medication for one more week... Please don't go jumpin on the Swans bandwagon.... we need you on the dark side:thumbsu: :D

If we make it we'll be underdogs......thats ok....GF's are 50-50....your fwd line is awesome its so hard to stop....

Svenny said:
If we make it we'll be underdogs......thats ok....GF's are 50-50....your fwd line is awesome its so hard to stop....

Aahh, sanity. On a slight variation of topic - whilst I'm no preacher, and from my very biased perspective, I think Swans fans handled themsleves quite well after the GF on BF last year (there is no doubt exceptions to this prognostication). Svenny is 100% right - GF's are a two-horse race. And whatever team we play against has had a great season with the potential to make it an outstanding season. It would be nice to think that Swans posters in the coming week equip themselves as well as their forebears did. Hall played well, and if he plays as well next week, we're in with a great chance.

Note to fellow Swans posters - silly pronouncements about the outcome of the GF reflect only upon yourself. Completely wrong thread to post this in - noted. Over-use of hyphen as a semi-colon - noted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad bustling Barry Hall played his best game ever tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back