Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 15 - The REAL Episode 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, are we a chance for a podcast this week?
Do I have to post a picture of my two boys in blues gear to motivate (guilt) you :)
Seriously though, have really missed it over the last few weeks. Understand the reasons from previous posts. Please please please

Hey guys, are we a chance for a podcast this week?
Do I have to post a picture of my two boys in blues gear to motivate (guilt) you :)
Seriously though, have really missed it over the last few weeks. Understand the reasons from previous posts. Please please please

ODN, it's a game of footy. I'm a little concerned for your welfare if you're requiring painkillers to cope. PM anytime. Take care, big fella.

All good. Just a back problem right after an illness. Non related but annoying. Don't usually have an issue and it happened suddenly. Today it feels like it's a bit freed up.

Plenty of people suffering out there. I've got my big boy pants on.

Hi guys and girls, I'm just popping in to ask if anyone from your show/board is willing to join the nm bf podcast as a guest on Thursday night?
hey mate just thought id ask as i havent been invited into any conversation or thread about this podcast, i am still keen to be onboard

hey mate just thought id ask as i havent been invited into any conversation or thread about this podcast, i am still keen to be onboard
Sorry about that mate, l'll sort it now for you. I had to pre-record some stuff from one our normal podcasters who couldn't make it tomorrow night.

no issues just wasnt sure if i hadnt seen the conversation or what ever due to an error and didnt want it to seem like i'd left ya high and dry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back