Podcast BigFooty Bombercast - GF - Release The Dodoro!

Remove this Banner Ad

schmuttt your tackles inside 50 are accessible if you go to the afl stats team rankings page, "my rankings table" and then add whatever stats you want including tackles inside 50

Melbourne have the highest average of any club in 2023, and are second on totals after.... Gold Coast?

They're not differentials but that's probably your easiest place to access that data. AFL tables doesn't have it in their team totals for/against page (which would allow you to work out differentials). And the teams you've played against so far are all low on the same metric so probably good differentials? 🤷‍♀️

"Jake Stringer basically exemplifies Essendon of the last ten years, like he goes on field might be good might be bad, you don't know what's gonna happen"

Oh gawd aint that the truth :sickv1:

As a club, injury prone, slow to warm up, capable of brilliance, inconsistent

Cinco De Mayo Feliz GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so first of all I don't know if he'll see this but thanks again to Gary for giving up some of his time to talk about footy. The episode is a little longer than usual which is great considering the material but I will warn everyone it does end rather abruptly as the meter ran out. 😂 There were a few audio issues too which unfortunately I couldn't do much about but hopefully everyone enjoys it because I certainly did and thanks to boncer34 and TheGrizz for doing a great job on hosting duties.

great pod - well done all, great to hear Gary’s insights- quite a humble man!

although calling him your favourite guest is a bit of a turkey slap to all your other guests that could only try their best

although calling him your favourite guest is a bit of a turkey slap to all your other guests that could only try their best
You'll note I didn't say that.

I'm sure Gary didn't mean to tread on anyone's toes by simply taking up the invite.

Great pod, fellas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back