Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristian Ceballos goal against West Ham U21s
InfatuatedClassicDuck.gif

That exquisite pass from Veljkovic... maybe he's the answer to our CM problem. Certainly an option for the future.

Pochettino sees Veljkovic as a ball playing defender. Seems like a right footed Vertonghen type. Probably 1-2 years off being a starter as he is still only 18 but him and Dier are very similar and could rotate between the CM and DM positions easily. Paulinho had a very good 2nd half his first half was anonymous as was Lennon's and Townsend's. Still would bite the hand off anyone who did come in with a break-even or profit offer for him

Anyone catch the game last night? Apparently 'Arry Kane was quite good once again in the 3 - 0 win

Would love a link to the replay if anyone has got one?
Harry Kane was easily MOTM. Missed a 6th minute penalty but it didn't effect him at all. Really surprised how good he is on the ball.

Harry Kane was easily MOTM. Missed a 6th minute penalty but it didn't effect him at all. Really surprised how good he is on the ball.

I was super impressed with him last season and wouldn't surprise me to see him genuinely compete with Soldado for league game time as sub (providing Ade is the starting CF/St)

Chiriches is a luxury defender and is too dangerous to play against half decent defenders. He loves to get forward but isn't the smartest when doing so

Europa Draw is out & we have trips to Serbia, Turkey & Greece.

Could've been worse, but we still shouldn't be sending any first team players for the away trips.

Thoughts on the Benjamin Stambouli deal? (reported £4.7m)
Could be the backup plan to Schneiderlin; they seem like very similar players.

Alternatively, could be a replacement for Holtby Sandro, who both look off.

I don't watch Ligue 1 so not sure how good a signing this is, but players from that league consistently adapt well to the Premier League, and if he can bring some of this to the Premier League, he will improve us quite a bit:

Could be the backup plan to Schneiderlin; they seem like very similar players.

Alternatively, could be a replacement for Holtby Sandro, who both look off.

I don't watch Ligue 1 so not sure how good a signing this is, but players from that league consistently adapt well to the Premier League, and if he can bring some of this to the Premier League

Think we have resigned ourselves to to getting Schneiderling. With possibly one more incoming player, think we have done extremely well with our investment this transfer period.

Read in an interview with Cliff Jones that the incoming of Ben Davies has really spurred on Danny Rose to be better. With that competition, hopefully we may be able to slip both in and remove Kaboul from the CB's (doubt it will happen).

We really are one CB short of being a complete team. Rumours circulating that Kyle Walker will be on his way out too.

Benjamin Stambouli is happening, and likely means the end of our Schneiderlin interest.

Only other incoming I can see happening is another wide-left player, and it won't be Remy with Chelsea sniffing or Depay after he signed a new contract. We're interested in Welbeck, but it looks unlikely because Woolwich are sniffing and he'd get a game there at centre-forward.

Rumours circulating that Kyle Walker will be on his way out too.
0% chance of happening.

The Goat says Welbeck isn't the only Utd player we've enquired about.

Also, a range of updates from the best Spurs ITK, JJetset:

On incomings:
@jetsetyid: 2 more (maybe loans) after bs

On J Rod:
@jetsetyid: he was Never for this window.

On Welbeck:
@jetsetyid: we are in for DW but if that falls through we have a few options.

On Soldado Leaving:
@jetsetyid: depends ..
@jetsetyid: or others maybe ...(coming in to replace Soldado other than Welbeck)

On others who will leave:
@jetsetyid: ones you've read about, no surprises

On Poch happy with signings:
@jetsetyid: yes happy

On Walker injury:
@jetsetyid: not Ledley type injury ? But we are concerned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dippers start without Can. This should be hugely advantageous to us because their midfield's been horrible defensively over the last two games; Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli & Adebayor should cut them apart.

With that said, I'm a bit nervous with Dier at Right-Back & Kaboul at Centre-Half; the former's been amazing so far, but he's going to be up against fast opponents tonight, and as for Kaboul, he's looked dodgy all year (although I still think it's a better decision to start him over Fazio).

I've had enough misery today. COYS!

Last edited:
0-1 at half-time, just ****ing disgusting, and could've been worse as well.

The whole difference between the two sides is that they're entire team is working hard to win the ball back, whereas we're carrying passengers left, right and center.

What's the difference between Christian Eriksen & Lewis Holtby? I'll tell you; Holtby presses & works hard, Eriksen does not, just as he didn't in the West Ham Game. As of right now, I'd have no objection to cashing in on the latter, because on top of playing like a seagull, he's offering no attacking threat whatsoever, and looks totally out of place in this supposed 'Pressing Gameplan'. I know Chadli & Lamela haven't been much better, but I don't see too many Spurs Supporters singing their praises anyway.

What's the difference between Danny Rose and a smelly bag of shit? Not much. Almost completely at fault for the first goal for not tracking back, just jogging like the stupid idiot he is, and on top of that, consistently ruins our attacks going forward with idiotic decisions. If ever there were a more appropriate time to introduce Ben Davies....

Also, central midfield totally lacking presence; Bentaleb is not the answer at all. Stambouli can't come soon enough; hell, just bid 27m for Schneiderlin for **** sake.

Subs:

Holtby for Eriksen
Townsend for Chadli
Dembele for Bentaleb

Need some ****ing heart.

What's the difference between Christian Eriksen & Lewis Holtby? I'll tell you; Holtby presses & works hard, Eriksen does not, just as he didn't in the West Ham Game. As of right now, I'd have no objection to cashing in on the latter, because on top of playing like a seagull, he's offering no attacking threat whatsoever, and looks totally out of place in this supposed 'Pressing Gameplan'. I know Chadli & Lamela haven't been much better, but I don't see too many Spurs Supporters singing their praises anyway.

After a great year and a a decent start to the season its only taken you 45 mins to turn on our brightest prospect, "Classic Blue"

After a great year and a a decent start to the season its only taken you 45 mins to turn on our brightest prospect, "Classic Blue"
I'm criticizing him for a shithouse performance, but don't let that stop you from attacking my opinion like an 11 year old.

You took your tantrum much further than that, your talking about cashing in on him.
and rightly so. You can make all the mistakes in the world like Danny Rose, but all of that is infinitely more forgivable than putting in 0 effort & not giving a shit.

Speaking of not giving a shit, I don't give a shit about this season. Nothing could be done about that vile idiot Joe Allen diving, but still, same old Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back