Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy no doubt looking to cash in further on the back of this - naming rights for the stadium for starters. Followers of Harry Hotspur will have been expecting this announcement for some time.

Last edited:

With Bastian off to United a few journos sprouting that Schiderlin is being looked at again. Get him and keep Lloris & Kane and it's the best summer we've had ever!

Lloris (Vorm)
Walker (Trippier) - Alderweireld (Dier) - JV (Wimmer) - Rose (Davies)
Bentaleb (Carroll) - Schniderlin (Mason)
Lamela (Townsend) - Eriksen (Alli) - Chadli (Pritchard)
Kane (Llorente or whoever we do end up signing)

Just realised NSFB you on TFC too?
Yes. don't post much football yet as frankly I'm still a learning football follower, I mostly read.

Yeah the football board can get quite out of hand over there!
Lol, I had a crack at Chelski the other day about them bagging us for not being a big club so pointed out they were crap before Roman/late 90s and that they've ruined many a youngsters career. The masses didn't take it too well. Had many a nibble.

Lol, I had a crack at Chelski the other day about them bagging us for not being a big club so pointed out they were crap before Roman/late 90s and that they've ruined many a youngsters career. The masses didn't take it too well. Had many a nibble.
This board is a top 4 club board sadly I know of a few toffees, toon army etc fans who don't post here as a result of the board environment.

This board is a top 4 club board sadly I know of a few toffees, toon army etc fans who don't post here as a result of the board environment.
Ah yes, it's always safer to be "among ze pack" these days, wonder how many are bandwagoners or glory hunters FWIW.

Ah yes, it's always safer to be "among ze pack" these days, wonder how many are bandwagoners or glory hunters FWIW.
The rock climbing club thread a prime example. Herd mentality indeed

The rock climbing club thread a prime example. Herd mentality indeed
You probably seen my posts in there the other day, had to remind Chef who was bigger than Chelski once upon a time pre-money

Spurs and Newcastle historically are bigger clubs than Chelski and City and Leeds and Villa are up there also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you guys are readers of Harry Hotspur blog. Normally has some very good ITK. They had the NFL deal confirmed about 3 weeks before. Also had inside info about the extra large change rooms being built for it late last year. Following ITK below seems a bit more far fetched.

http://theboyhotspur.com/some-insanely-interesting-gossip-from-a-spurs-player/?

That being said though from my time in the UK I played T20 cricket with a youth physio at the club and can confirm the bit about Bentaleb being the best trainer at the club, also the most competitive beast at the club. This was even before his debut! They had my mate working exclusively with him to get a hip/groin growth spurt problem sorted, they had extremely high hopes very early on. Unfortunately he lost a bit of speed due to the change in running technique but adapted to be more of a deep midfielder rather than an AM which is what they saw him as at first. They also want a good solid midfielder alongside him so that he can express himself a bit more because he is currently holding back to help us have a bit more steel.

Yea I read TFC and Harry Hotspur but I only ever read them through newsnow or Twitter links. TBH I haven't read that stuff since last year though.

Who does that Spooky bloke write for again? Blokes a campaigner on Twitter though, followed him like in 2012 sent him about 12-15 insightful, respectful tweets over a month or two but he never replied or favourited them so I unfollowed him.

Hate snobby supporters that have a couple thousand followers that don't bother replying to comments. Like I know they wouldn't reply all the time because they're popular but at least it would nice if they could acknowledge what you tweet once in a while.

Yeah that Spooky writes his own blog and is sometimes on the TFC podcast. That's how I got into it listening to the weekly pod which is pretty funny, more than insightful. WindyCOYS is probably the best on twitter or on TFC, actually has discussions about the team. I do get the sense some think they are Hollywood stars though due to making a weekly pod & having twitter followers

Yea I read TFC and Harry Hotspur but I only ever read them through newsnow or Twitter links. TBH I haven't read that stuff since last year though.

Who does that Spooky bloke write for again? Blokes a campaigner on Twitter though, followed him like in 2012 sent him about 12-15 insightful, respectful tweets over a month or two but he never replied or favourited them so I unfollowed him.

Hate snobby supporters that have a couple thousand followers that don't bother replying to comments. Like I know they wouldn't reply all the time because they're popular but at least it would nice if they could acknowledge what you tweet once in a while.
News now. Me too.

Good aggregating service for articles. Just got to learn to weed out the gossipy ones :p

Newsnow tottenham top sources lads. Still a lot of BS but at least from respectable sites

News now. Me too.

Good aggregating service for articles. Just got to learn to weed out the gossipy ones :p
I'm a Cartilage Free Captain man myself though, the yanks are good to talk with about Spurs. Haven't been too active there lately though but I tweet them during games and stuff.

Newsnow is ok but the San Antonio Spurs shit that comes up on the feed is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back