Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnied rumours look like shit. He is a done deal at United
Man Utd stealing Tottenham targets :mad:

Ah shit, I just sounded like a Liverpool blow in

Has anyone seen those rants on social media from deluded Liverpool fans, etc "stop signing our scouted targets Spuds". "Get your own scouts" all that rubbish. Lol

Yeah he's going to United - this window was always going to be a tough one though.

I like what we've done with our defence, that's where we needed to make signings. Finding another striker to back up or push Kane is now our most important objective. We will probably need to sign two strikers as I expect both Soldado and Ade to move on.

Yeah he's going to United - this window was always going to be a tough one though.

I like what we've done with our defence, that's where we needed to make signings. Finding another striker to back up or push Kane is now our most important objective. We will probably need to sign two strikers as I expect both Soldado and Ade to move on.
I reckon just sign one good striker and an inverted LW type of forward unless Pritchard will be trialled there.

Surely we have academy kids we can look at as a 3rd or 4th striking option? Wasn't there a Nigerian kid we got from Barcelona who's supposed to be a gun?

I reckon just sign one good striker and an inverted LW type of forward unless Pritchard will be trialled there.

Surely we have academy kids we can look at as a 3rd or 4th striking option? Wasn't there a Nigerian kid we got from Barcelona who's supposed to be a gun?
Yeah we must have a kid who can step up, but it is dodgy having just two senior strikers. I don't like playing AMs there either, it's a different skill set you need to be a striker.

If we do buy two strikers one of them will be very much in the back up mode and probably a youngster himself

We really should have signed Ayew instead of letting him through to Swansea. Good wing and striker option. Wouldn't mind Chadli getting a go as a backup striker if Pritchard makes the step up to play LW. Chadli and another U21 striker signing and the front half is sorted. A beast of a CM is much needed. The beauty of the role is there are quite a few cheap options out there throughout Europe. We took the punt on Stambouli at 6m and it didn't work. We can afford to go to the well again for someone of that ilk from a mid sized league. If it doesn't work there'll be someone out there willing to pay 4m like Watford is for Stambouli. Paul Mitchell will sort this DM position out. That is if Vejlkovic/Dier dont make a case for getting minutes there

Yeah that Spooky writes his own blog and is sometimes on the TFC podcast. That's how I got into it listening to the weekly pod which is pretty funny, more than insightful. WindyCOYS is probably the best on twitter or on TFC, actually has discussions about the team. I do get the sense some think they are Hollywood stars though due to making a weekly pod & having twitter followers
You on TFC jd? I don't have an account but I read a few of the threads to get Spurs supporters opinions on a few things, they're a different sort over there though.

I have an account on SpursCommunity and post semi-regularly. It seems to be the most active forum and they're pretty good with the ITK, even if they can be very over-protective at times.

You on TFC jd? I don't have an account but I read a few of the threads to get Spurs supporters opinions on a few things, they're a different sort over there though.

I have an account on SpursCommunity and post semi-regularly. It seems to be the most active forum and they're pretty good with the ITK, even if they can be very over-protective at times.
They are a different bunch. The abuse is off the charts at times!

I'm a Cartilage Free Captain man myself though, the yanks are good to talk with about Spurs. Haven't been too active there lately though but I tweet them during games and stuff.

Newsnow is ok but the San Antonio Spurs shit that comes up on the feed is annoying
The Spurs youth power rankings they've been doing over the last week or so on that site is a really good read. It's also an excellent insight into players that it's hard for international supporters to see play very often.

We really should have signed Ayew instead of letting him through to Swansea. Good wing and striker option. Wouldn't mind Chadli getting a go as a backup striker if Pritchard makes the step up to play LW. Chadli and another U21 striker signing and the front half is sorted. A beast of a CM is much needed. The beauty of the role is there are quite a few cheap options out there throughout Europe. We took the punt on Stambouli at 6m and it didn't work. We can afford to go to the well again for someone of that ilk from a mid sized league. If it doesn't work there'll be someone out there willing to pay 4m like Watford is for Stambouli. Paul Mitchell will sort this DM position out. That is if Vejlkovic/Dier dont make a case for getting minutes there
I'm not sure about Ayew to be honest, the wages and sign on bonus that Swansea are paying him are apparently ridiculous. I've also seen comments that he wasn't suited to Bielsa's system at Marseille, meaning he certainly wouldn't be suited to Poch, and that there were certain Marseille players that were delighted when he left because apparently he's an A-grade dickhead and has a very high opinion of himself.

In terms of CM, my guess is that it will be one of Mario Suarez or James McCarthy. I wouldn't underestimate how much Dele Alli will contribute this season either, I can see him being a starter by the end of the season. According to Eric Dier he's been one of the most impressive in training since pre-season has began.

Yeah I'm on TFC. Was good while I was in the UK, they helped me get to a few away games and tickets for the NLD. Mainly post in the off topic board there, some good lads on there. On the match threads and transfers ones there a quite a lot of ring-ins who post for a few weeks and disappear, as well as trolls from other clubs

I'm not sure about Ayew to be honest, the wages and sign on bonus that Swansea are paying him are apparently ridiculous. I've also seen comments that he wasn't suited to Bielsa's system at Marseille, meaning he certainly wouldn't be suited to Poch, and that there were certain Marseille players that were delighted when he left because apparently he's an A-grade dickhead and has a very high opinion of himself.

In terms of CM, my guess is that it will be one of Mario Suarez or James McCarthy. I wouldn't underestimate how much Dele Alli will contribute this season either, I can see him being a starter by the end of the season. According to Eric Dier he's been one of the most impressive in training since pre-season has began.
Alli will be a gun. Don't think we should expect too much from him this season in the league, let him develop in the EL and cups. I don't think we will go for McCarthy. 20m isn't worth it. There's a ton of better options for less than half that price. I think we won't have heard of the guy we sign to help out there. Personally I'd try and get Carrick back from United. He won't be playing much and would be the perfect leader for the likes of Mason & Bentaleb. He wouldn't have to play every game, just the important ones

Reading the CFC youth rankings. #11 Yahaya hasn't been with us yet. McEvoy will be a decent Championship player. Glover the young Aussie GK is a few years off playing any senior football. Azzaoui I've heard is quite the individual. KWP, Winks, Vejlkovic, Onomah should all see some cup games next season.

That Yedlin is at #6 in that list has made my blood boil a bit! Would only have him ahead of McEvoy tbh. I watched him in that Villa game and it was like Benny Hill music was being played. He was exceptionally bad. A Championship loan at 22 is coming his way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm on TFC. Was good while I was in the UK, they helped me get to a few away games and tickets for the NLD. Mainly post in the off topic board there, some good lads on there. On the match threads and transfers ones there a quite a lot of ring-ins who post for a few weeks and disappear, as well as trolls from other clubs
What is your username on TFC out of interest. Very easy to pick mine;)

Btw I'm not the only one to not change a username. Cooksen is on a MUFC forum:)

How do you guys see our midfield for next season?

Chadli on the wings or in the hole or do we play Eriksen there? Does Lamela or Townsend get the other wing position? Bentaleb seems a lock for the middle but when we play five in there who is top of the pecking order to slot in for you? Does Dembele still have a future at the club?

What about signing's - would James McCarthy be a good fit?

Would have been easier to work out when I was there. Aussie Ardiles
I'm enjoying the #banter tbh but we better win a ****ing test or its gong to end in humble pie and I don't want to give them that satisfaction!

Chadli on the wings or in the hole or do we play Eriksen there? Does Lamela or Townsend get the other wing position? Bentaleb seems a lock for the middle but when we play five in there who is top of the pecking order to slot in for you? Does Dembele still have a future at the club?

Bentaleb is the one the club really have high hopes for. He will start with Mason/Dembele or a new signing in that 2 of the 4-2-3-1. We could also see Dele Alli play in that role alongside Bentaleb. Personally I wouldn't touch McCarthy for the prices they'll want, even if they make it a deal that includes Lennon who is deadwood. I'd go for Jedinak as a mentor to the young group and he could partner any of the ones we already have. Lets not forget how good Dembele was with a fully fit Sandro a few years back. He could get to those levels with a disciplined senior partner.

As for the 3 behind the striker, Lamela & Townsend are good enough on the right. Chadli is decent on the left, he will be backed up by young Pritchard. With Eriksen being the main #10 guy. Would be good to sign another striker who can operate on the wings or behind Kane to give us some more depth in there

Bentaleb is the one the club really have high hopes for. He will start with Mason/Dembele or a new signing in that 2 of the 4-2-3-1. We could also see Dele Alli play in that role alongside Bentaleb. Personally I wouldn't touch McCarthy for the prices they'll want, even if they make it a deal that includes Lennon who is deadwood. I'd go for Jedinak as a mentor to the young group and he could partner any of the ones we already have. Lets not forget how good Dembele was with a fully fit Sandro a few years back. He could get to those levels with a disciplined senior partner.

As for the 3 behind the striker, Lamela & Townsend are good enough on the right. Chadli is decent on the left, he will be backed up by young Pritchard. With Eriksen being the main #10 guy. Would be good to sign another striker who can operate on the wings or behind Kane to give us some more depth in there

There's talk now of Sherwood being interested in Townsend with the club wanting £15m. With Lennon seemingly off to Everton it must mean another winger is required. The only name I've heard mentioned is Mirales who we've been linked with for some time.

Still got several surplus players on our books. Two CBs in Kaboul and Chiriches, the two lads up front and Stambouli in the middle. Others we'd let go I reckon are Dier, Fazio and Carroll. You've got to think we'd bring in at least three new players if most of these are moved on

There's talk now of Sherwood being interested in Townsend with the club wanting £15m. With Lennon seemingly off to Everton it must mean another winger is required. The only name I've heard mentioned is Mirales who we've been linked with for some time.

Still got several surplus players on our books. Two CBs in Kaboul and Chiriches, the two lads up front and Stambouli in the middle. Others we'd let go I reckon are Dier, Fazio and Carroll. You've got to think we'd bring in at least three new players if most of these are moved on
Would not be getting rid of Dier, we only just got him and he's young. Give him a chance to grow and improve, at the bare minimum.

No way Dier will go. Not sure what we will do with Fazio. Only been around 1 year. Looked bad then looked ok then lost his place again to Dier at the end of the season. JV, Alderwiereld, Wimmer & Dier is enough senior CBs so he could be on his way. Knowing our luck the season we go in with 4 CBs we will lose 1 to injury (Chelski had only 3 last season and managed).

Carroll has a chance to do a Mason this pre-season. If Poch doesn't think he will fit in he will be moved on with no real replacement needed since he wasn't around last season. Interesting Stambouli is being courted by PSG. Wouldn't mind him sticking around. Provides CB backup if things got quite bad with injury and looked ok in some games.

Up front the 2 duds have to be shipped off. Ideally we bring in a striker who can play out wide or as a #10 as well. Liked when we were being linked to a few young strikers Timo Werner or Martial (now staying in Monaco)

Yeah that Spooky writes his own blog and is sometimes on the TFC podcast. That's how I got into it listening to the weekly pod which is pretty funny, more than insightful. WindyCOYS is probably the best on twitter or on TFC, actually has discussions about the team. I do get the sense some think they are Hollywood stars though due to making a weekly pod & having twitter followers
He followed me on Twitter briefly like 2-3 years ago then unfollowed me a couple of months later, suppose I wasn't "prestigious" enough

Definitely need a central mid or two, we have too many inexperienced kids in there now with Dembele our only senior CM now but Bentaleb is our best CM. Eriksen is effective out on the left but he needs to pull the strings at number 10 imo, yes Lamela/Townsend to work for the RW position
No way Dier will go. Not sure what we will do with Fazio. Only been around 1 year. Looked bad then looked ok then lost his place again to Dier at the end of the season. JV, Alderwiereld, Wimmer & Dier is enough senior CBs so he could be on his way. Knowing our luck the season we go in with 4 CBs we will lose 1 to injury (Chelski had only 3 last season and managed).

Carroll has a chance to do a Mason this pre-season. If Poch doesn't think he will fit in he will be moved on with no real replacement needed since he wasn't around last season. Interesting Stambouli is being courted by PSG. Wouldn't mind him sticking around. Provides CB backup if things got quite bad with injury and looked ok in some games.

Up front the 2 duds have to be shipped off. Ideally we bring in a striker who can play out wide or as a #10 as well. Liked when we were being linked to a few young strikers Timo Werner or Martial (now staying in Monaco)
I think we want a striker who can play out on the left also, definitely need one to be brought in though.

Stambouli is gone, was sold yesterday for 6-7m, yep I think Carroll will be ok for us, his year at Swansea did him good I reckon, hopefully he's a bit bigger and stronger now at 22-23 yo. Adebayor to Aston Villa perhaps, even out on loan with them taking the wages would be great to get him off the books, his last year on contract also, he'll want to play for a good contract somewhere could be a good move for Villa.

Keep the 5 CBs, I reckon Dier might play as a holding mid at times

******* LOL at some of these predictions in the main area, 80-85% of them have us finishing behind Liverpool and about half behind Southampton also, doesn't normally end up that way.
Shouldn't be behind Southampton, but with all their shiny new toys people will jump on the Liverpool bandwagon again. In theory they should finish well above us after spending 100m+ last season and then adding even more this season, but Poch hopefully with a more stable side can get us playing even better football than last season. Trippier from all reports was great in the Brentford friendly. Alderweireld will be a huge difference IMO. Just a few more youngsters to join I'd imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back