Prediction Biggest Improver 2025

Biggest Improver 2025

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who do you think or hope will be the biggest improver in 2025?

A player who is fringe becoming easily best 22.
A player going from best 22 to top 5 B&F, or better.
A player going from very good to elite - AA.

Because it's my thread I won't include those I don't think are capable of fitting into this category.
And because as I can imagine we all hope there will be more than one big Improver I'll allow 3 selections per poster.

Haven't included Peatling, Cumming or ANB due to not being part of the squad before next season.

Last edited:
Hoping Pedlar gets his career back on track in 2025

Even prior to the injury this year something was off. Fitness, confidence, attitude...? All three maybe.

Curtin, Dowling and Bond for me provided they get the opportunities. Taylor if he can get his fitness up, there is no doubt he can play.

I still hold hope for Jones. He came back from a bad injury and I am just waiting for things to click with him. I am also resigned to that possibly never happening.

Curtin the obvious one for me, if we work out what his best role is and settle him there for the season (wing IMO - but do the coaches agree??), then I think he’ll show everyone why we were so keen to draft him.

Hoping Pedlar gets his career back on track in 2025

Even prior to the injury this year something was off. Fitness, confidence, attitude...? All three maybe.

I want Pedlar to come back and hit the ground running next year. I still think if he has a strong preseason, he will be best 22

Obvious guesses are Soligo and RT, but I have a feeling Ryan’s gonna have made the jump to solidified best 22 by the end of the year. Has a pretty well-rounded defensive skillset, so provided he continues to increase his production and consistency I can see him surprising right from his debut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be Rachele.

Will have just turned 22 when the season starts. 56 games under him.

Will be in a forward line surrounded by TT,FOG,Keays,ANB,Rankine.

Has shown 6-10 game bursts of being a Toby Greene level player. Now with 4 preseasons and a better fitness base under him looks poised to tear apart the competition.

Of course - this could completely backfire with our mastermind head coach completely destroying his confidence and turning him into a shell of himself and making him so unhappy he requests a trade despite having 4 more seasons on his contract.

Michalanney. Top 3 BnF and cusp of AA squad.
Speaking of AA, I reckon Worrell will be a good chance too if he has a full season

I don’t think he should have to improve that much at that level tbh, but being a non-VIC player he’ll be a bit more out of sight, out of mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Biggest Improver 2025

Back