Prediction Biggest Improver 2025

Biggest Improver 2025

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I just hope Pedlar gets his body right and can break into the midfield.
I hope Rachele continues on an upward trajectory rather than going backwards like this season.
Would like to see Dowling and Curtin getting some midfield time.
With no milestone games or triggers to reach in contract for Brodie Smith, I'd like to see him playing SANFL and someone like Ryan taking his place in the team

I just hope Pedlar gets his body right and can break into the midfield.
I hope Rachele continues on an upward trajectory rather than going backwards like this season.
Would like to see Dowling and Curtin getting some midfield time.
With no milestone games or triggers to reach in contract for Brodie Smith, I'd like to see him playing SANFL and someone like Ryan taking his place in the team
Personally I think Rach plateaued not backwards

Nuh. Just nailing it as a half back.

He is an amazing and versatile lock down defender. If he stays in the back 6 - I just don't see crazy improvement from him.

We have an incredibly even back 6. Hinge/Cumming will be used as our dominant rebounding HBF. Worrell will be our 3rd tall and be our #1 intercept defender. Murray will be our KPF 1.

I just don't see him having enough of an impact to really stand out.

This is more a reference to the AA reference - considering he was 4th in our B&F in 2024.

Has to be Rachele.

Will have just turned 22 when the season starts. 56 games under him.

Will be in a forward line surrounded by TT,FOG,Keays,ANB,Rankine.

Has shown 6-10 game bursts of being a Toby Greene level player. Now with 4 preseasons and a better fitness base under him looks poised to tear apart the competition.

Of course - this could completely backfire with our mastermind head coach completely destroying his confidence and turning him into a shell of himself and making him so unhappy he requests a trade despite having 4 more seasons on his contract.

Phil Walsh im pretty sure who said "get 50 games into them" in regards to young players before you truly see their quality and they feel settled at AFL level.

Rachele and TT have to be absolutely primed next year you would think.

If Curtin plays from the off and on the back of a big preseason, across half forward and a wing, he could absolutely light it up for us both delivering inside 50 and hitting the scoreboard too.

I also think we might see Thilthorpe if he also gets through a full preseason start to really monster opposition defenders and present as our elite pack marking key forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Biggest Improver 2025

Back