Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I blackbooked his half brother Tanby and now I'm blackbooking Fawkner who won so impressivley at Ballarat during the week. This one is by Reset and was probably even more impressive than Tanby was on his debut. Both horses are going places.

The 3rd of the Lloyd Williams owned offspring from Dane Belltar debuts at bendigo on Thursday.
Race 3 - Revitalise. Brother to Tanby & Fawkner.
This ones a Bel Esprit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sincero in the main event today. Interested to see how he steps up.

Also very keen to see Freewheeling again, looks to have a serious turn of foot!

I'll throw a name out there that probably won't be crash hot odds any time soon with what it's shown but it has star potential.

Le Societe is yet another Moody horse, this filly could be really good. 2 from 2 and has a serious turn of foot. Still untried on firm ground, though we'll find out this Spring how good this filly really is.

Speedy squib.

No excuses for mine, was an average field and they were talking taking it to England pre race.

That's my punting done for the weekend!

Caulfield 30/7/2011

R1: Snitzem (first starter) absolute speedrat, gets a gate it wins.
Unique Quality (2nd starter) very quiet 4th, watch out if it steps up in distance.
R2: Forever the Chill (first starter), ran 2nd stormed home with a turn of foot will improve massively next start.
R3: Light Vision, an old favourite is slowly re-finding form. Finished around 6th-7th, which won't look good in the racebook, however was blocked for a run all the way down the straight then came again at the line. At 2000m plus, in his favoured front running role, don't be surprised if he wins a weakish race soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back