Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 IV - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF and its a BIG IF, GWS has convinced AT to allow them to trade him to the VIC team with the best offer, we are rooted. We cant compete with the bottom 4 clubs, just cant. I just hope he wont agree to that. Why would you go through the shit years at GWS, getting smashed every game and leave to another minnow club like the blues to go through that again for the next 5 years ?

The only solace I would have if he went to the dee's or blues is that he will only be a minor blimp in there improvement, not a large jump like he would have been to the pies or us.

IF and its a BIG IF, GWS has convinced AT to allow them to trade him to the VIC team with the best offer, we are rooted. We cant compete with the bottom 4 clubs, just cant. I just hope he wont agree to that. Why would you go through the shit years at GWS, getting smashed every game and leave to another minnow club like the blues to go through that again for the next 5 years ?

The only solace I would have if he went to the dee's or blues is that he will only be a minor blimp in there improvement, not a large jump like he would have been to the pies or us.

It's not about the money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe AT doesn't give a stuff where he goes in VIC and just wants to stuff his walle$ as much as possible.

Agreed. You leave for money and success. Richmond can offer one prospectively and be close enough on the other.

BTW love your work Tiger71

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back