News blinded by the light

Remove this Banner Ad

The lyrics have many forms.

Some think it's 'wrapped up like a douche, you know, the roamer in the night?'
Some think that because the Manfred Mann Dumb**** Band added a bit of snare or something to the end of the word Deuce and it sounds like Douche.

Bruce Springsteen, the writer and original singer, is still pissed off that they took his song and turned it into a feminine hygiene product.

I would have thought that the intention of my post was obvious.

I thought you meant football, but then i thought surely there in no one in the world (himself included) that believes Jason Laycock will become a good player, let alone a superstar!!

and that is where my confusion set in.

Good luck leading the Laycock banwagon :thumbsu:

Some think that because the Manfred Mann Dumb**** Band added a bit of snare or something to the end of the word Deuce and it sounds like Douche.

Bruce Springsteen, the writer and original singer, is still pissed off that they took his song and turned it into a feminine hygiene product.

As he should be.

Bruce, if he wasn't already known as 'The Boss', would definitely be 'The Boss'.

He is a living legend.

What is that goddamn whooshing sound?
^^^^^
Dunno...

Try shutting the window

BA-DUM TISH!
Yamaha%20stage%20custom%20advantage%20drum%20kit%20L.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have 2 great players...Judd & Fevola and 3 above good players who is Murphy and Gibbs and Kruzer... apart from that you have no other good players in mater of fact the rest of your team is absalute trash... why do you supporters think you are up on the on. good luck hahahaha
BAHAHAHA !

oh mate, you've done the impossible -

You have made me change my stance to PRO ABORTION!

The lyrics have many forms.

Some think it's 'wrapped up like a douche, you know, the roamer in the night?'
-
i think its "cut loose like a duece" - its originally an old Bruce Springsteen song too !

i see a new tv series - "the douche night roamer " & the cops trying to catch him. kinda like the night stalker, except wiht a more "sanitised" ending...

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

-
i think its "cut loose like a duece" - its originally an old Bruce Springsteen song too !

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Why dont we just get James Reyne to translate for us :eek: Maybe he also understands the OP

Well Knuckle Head, you have obviously just crawled out from under your rock. Perhaps before you pollute our site again with your crap, you might at least learn to spell and use some grammar. But that's probably expecting too much as you obviously didn't get past grade 3 at school.

Why don't you just get back under your rock and stop bothering us!

Remove this Banner Ad

News blinded by the light

Remove this Banner Ad

Back