Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing on Mitch’s injury on the web or AFL.com.au but mentioned on AFL360.

Charlie back in as a replacement however.
2 backs could be Schumacher & Williamson, or maybe Garlett.
Phillips for MK (definitely need Levi in as backup).

Nothing on Mitch’s injury on the web or AFL.com.au but mentioned on AFL360.

Charlie back in as a replacement however.
2 backs could be Schumacher & Williamson, or maybe Garlett.
Phillips for MK (definitely need Levi in as backup).

Cant weight to get our whole forward line back .

big macs.jpg

See what your saying as I have similar feelings, clearly we have better practices this year with the addition of Jack Russell but I also think we have a coach that wants his best team in asap .
Bolton is a coach under pressure and Imo there is still pressure to get players back from injury a little early Kruezer 1 reserves game and injured and Charlie possibly not being given enough time out who knows .
Simpson was supposedly in doubt for Hawthorn now he's out with a hammy .
Have no doubt Mcgovern should have been rested before now even called it prior to the bulldogs game now he is out with another soft tissue injury .
Selection will be fascinating this week I will be very surprised if both Stocker and Williamson both play as their minutes played I assume will be in the 60-70% region we already have Obrien roughly at that gametime and Charlie if playing one would expect his gametime may be pulled back a little also .

My biggest fear right now with what's just happened regard these injuries and the loss of experienced seasoned players is the load now increases onto some players that may or may not be quite ready for the extra intensity and certainly onto the remaining senior brigade in the side .
I would not at all be surprised if our injury issues get worse again before it gets better over the next few weeks .
I just.......

See what your saying as I have similar feelings, clearly we have better practices this year with the addition of Russell but I also think we have a coach that wants his best team in asap .
Bolton is a coach under pressure and Imo there is still pressure to get players back from injury a little early Kruezer 1 reserves game and injured and Charlie possibly not being given enough time out who knows .
Simpson was supposedly in doubt for Hawthorn now he's out with a hammy .
Have no doubt Mcgovern should have been rested before now even called it prior to the bulldogs game now he is out with another soft tissue injury .
Selection will be fascinating this week I will be very surprised if both Stocker and Williamson both play as their minutes played I assume will be in the 60-70% region we already have Obrien roughly at that gametime and Charlie if playing one would expect his gametime may be pulled back a little also .

My biggest fear right now with what's just happened regard these injuries and the loss of experienced seasoned players is the load now increases onto some players that may or may not be quite ready for the extra intensity and certainly onto the remaining senior brigade in the side .
I would not at all be surprised if our injury issues get worse again before it gets better over the next few weeks .
You have a fertile imagination Iac

I’m not sure this has been mention, but we definitely won’t be seeing Pickett again this year. I didn’t think the injury he had was as bad as an ACL, I thought it was a 6 month injury. I asked one of the blues physio’s, that I know about him as they don’t mention him at all with the injury reports. He said his injury it a lot worse then an ACL injury and he out for the season.

Most players struggle to come back from a Patella I believe. O’Meara the only exception in recent AFL history I think. And that took him what, 2 plus years post injury?
Have a mate who is former recent AFL player and he says his knee was never the same after his Patella injury.

Well I don’t know about this patella injury or this “adductor awareness”, but I got “nutella awareness” a few years ago and haven’t been able to shake it off.
I’m giving you doughnuts for that comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back