Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain how Brad Hill getting winded at training headlines Chanel 7 news but a first round pick who missed his first season with injury apparently breaking their ankle goes through unnoticed?

Easy. It's channel 7. The entire channel is terrible.

Can anyone explain how Brad Hill getting winded at training headlines Chanel 7 news but a first round pick who missed his first season with injury apparently breaking their ankle goes through unnoticed?

That’s easy. Who does the AFL CEO support and now his best mate is running the joint. They have been receiving darlings of the AFL status ever since.

why are you linking me to a thread I'm already in, clown?

Because you said wut? So I assumed you were too lazy to look at the post above it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to forever be having this card up our sleeve. The equivalent of a high draft pick prepping to come into the side. Doc, Charlie, Kemp. Be nice to be playing with all our cards one year.
if this keeps up, we can field a team of crocks in a hospital wheelchair competition soon, with Russell as the chief surgeon..........:eek:

Clarkson to delete posts to keep him there
2697839.jpg

Yep, been to see Kay the Physio today, has diagnosed an abductor strain. Gave her a sideways look when she advised against playing for 1-2 weeks.

Mmmm Kay, sounds legit

I really hate this thread
Shouldn’t have opened it
Why is it always important players in our structure and not fringe players 😡
Which fringe players are you willing to sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back