Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest mistake I keep making is this one:

"I just can't wait until next season when we will have a full list to choose from".

anyone pick up the big mistake I keep making?

Glass half full or half empty? We will have damn close to a full list back in 5 or 6 weeks. And with some luck they will be on the Field in September.

At this stage I am not confident of not picking up an injury every week for the next 5 or 6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting with that, as how was he able to play in the Carlton v Footscray reserves game on the Friday night I think it was, as he was mentioned as one of the best in the match?
Yes he had a better game than Dow - as he usually does. Carroll also had a very good game.

We could have 10 key position players on the list and still be short. We aren't short key position defenders at the moment, we're just really unlucky.

We have the most KPD and third tall defender depth in the league.

Despite all our injuries and Jones retirement we can still field Young, Plowman and Kemp. Most sides would have less.

Glass half full or half empty? We will have damn close to a full list back in 5 or 6 weeks. And with some luck they will be on the Field in September.
If we are still in the finals that is, as we have a tough draw and without 6 players that would be in our best team it aint gonna be easy!!!

The injury list is long but in reality of those out it’s only Weiters, Cerra and Pitto that will make a difference - that alone is more than enough injuries - but the reality is the likes of Gov, Oscar, Cunners and Marchy are so injury prone I find it easier just to exclude them from the conversation.

Similarly due to injuries and poor form I’m not sure Williams and Martin are players we can really count on any more especially with the likes of Honey, Stocker, little Durds, Owies and Boyd either staking their claim or waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
The injury list is long but in reality of those out it’s only Weiters, Cerra and Pitto that will make a difference - that alone more than enough injuries - but the reality is the likes of Gov, Oscar, Cunners and Marchy are so injury prone I find it easier just to exclude them from the conversation.

Similarly due to injuries and poor form I’m not sure Williams and Martin are players we really miss any more especially with the likes of Honey, Stocker, little Durds, Owies and Boyd either staking their claim or waiting in the wings.

100% correct.

JW and Pitto are the two we need.

Mitch we just can’t rely on.The others can be replaced although would be nice to have Cerra available.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The injury list is long but in reality of those out it’s only Weiters, Cerra and Pitto that will make a difference - that alone is more than enough injuries - but the reality is the likes of Gov, Oscar, Cunners and Marchy are so injury prone I find it easier just to exclude them from the conversation.

Similarly due to injuries and poor form I’m not sure Williams and Martin are players we can really count on any more especially with the likes of Honey, Stocker, little Durds, Owies and Boyd either staking their claim or waiting in the wings.

Yeah I was chatting with a mate about our injuries and came to the conclusion weitering, cerra and pitto were the main players missing. The others are more maybe best 22 or always injured that we've learned to cover them

Gov maybe makes us better, very little to work from as a backman.

Oscar played 2 good games but my opinion would be found out and be a depth player.

Williams we haven't missed at all. Matchy and cunners are always injured

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Pitto getting injured could've cost Crippa a Brownlow.

Hopefully when pitto is back Cripps can load up on a few BoGs on the back end but even then it may not be enough.
5 bogs probably and then barely anything.

Brayshaw will right up there now. Clarry too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back