Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the damage ends up being only Martin, Cerra and Voss... I'll be very relieved...
How many more tests do they need to do between now and the bounce?
Someone said on Twitter, Jack Carroll has Covid too.
Pretty sure it was a different Jack Carroll (from previous discussion). Ours is out injured anyway so won't be playing anyway this weekend.
Yes, there's a Twitter user named Jack Carroll who is a Carlton supporter, but not the player. He's the one who has it.

Agreed however my big concern is we get further cases over the weekend which will impact the team selected to play the Hawks.
We have a 10 day break, don't we? Would almost be ideal (apart from the potential health risks) for a few more to get it out of the way during that break.

We have a 10 day break, don't we? Would almost be ideal (apart from the potential health risks) for a few more to get it out of the way during that break.
No.

It’s possible that people are right as rain after their 7 days, it’s also possible for lingering effects that hamper for 2-3 weeks or more.

My local clubs strength and fitness coach has recently had covid, he’s the kind of bloke that does extreme Ironmans, as fit as you could possibly imagine. 2 weeks after coming out of iso and he’s still struggling to run as his HR spikes and he constantly feels out of breath.

A covid outbreak is a bad result at any stage for any club, the less we are effected the better

No.

It’s possible that people are right as rain after their 7 days, it’s also possible for lingering effects that hamper for 2-3 weeks or more.

My local clubs strength and fitness coach has recently had covid, he’s the kind of bloke that does extreme Ironmans, as fit as you could possibly imagine. 2 weeks after coming out of iso and he’s still struggling to run as his HR spikes and he constantly feels out of breath.

A covid outbreak is a bad result at any stage for any club, the less we are effected the better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by yesterdays Cerra announcement time am I right to assume that we are all clear today?

Not wanting to Jinks anything.

I reckon we'll have to wait until 1-2 hours before the game, as I'd imagine RATs will be happening as the players arrive to the ground 3 hours before.

This will go down to the wire.

I reckon we'll have to wait until 1-2 hours before the game, as I'd imagine RATs will be happening as the players arrive to the ground 3 hours before.

This will go down to the wire.
Surely not? If a big bunch of top-up players are suddenly required, you'd think that clubs will need more than a couple of hours to organise the replacements? Would think a test on the morning of the game would be the fairest approach.

Surely not? If a big bunch of top-up players are suddenly required, you'd think that clubs will need more than a couple of hours to organise the replacements? Would think a test on the morning of the game would be the fairest approach.

That's very logical, and probably less of a public health risk for the players to have their own kits and test at home prior to reaching the ground.

Going by yesterdays Cerra announcement time am I right to assume that we are all clear today?

Not wanting to Jinks anything.
I wish it was that simple. If somebody tests positive today, I doubt we'll hear about it until they're named as a late out.

That's very logical, and probably less of a public health risk for the players to have their own kits and test at home prior to reaching the ground.
I reckon it'll be both. Voss took 3 RATs on game day last Thursday - though that was because he felt unwell.

I'd be surprised if they don't have to do a RAT on entry to the ground even if they did their own earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back