Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps limped at off one stage but he’s fine.

And the scary one was seeing Charlie crash land onto the ground and in obvious pain with some bodies on top of him, he got up a few seconds later and was in frame going after the footy. Awesome to see.

I saw McGovern walk off just before the end. Looked like something was wrong.

Gov tried to win the Mark of The Year car in round 1, but unfortunately missed the ball, the mark and the last 15 minutes of the game due to crashing down from the stratosphere.
Looked to be a back/bum/hip thing.
Leapt onto the back of a teammate, who effectively tunneled him.

Landed pretty much on his hip, so at the least there's some bruising.

In last nights Match report, it said Mitch McGovern injured his hip/back, has there been any update on this? Also, I saw Weitbot went down in the third, what was that about? I was at the game and haven’t seen the replay yet it looks like he ran out the game okay regardless.
Weits is foin.....

Gov tried to win the Mark of The Year car in round 1, but unfortunately missed the ball, the mark and the last 15 minutes of the game due to crashing down from the stratosphere.
Looked to be a back/bum/hip thing.
Richmond player pushes LOB in the back, deliberately tunneling Gov in full flight.
Dangerous, should have been a free.

Sam Philp played in the praccy match at Punt Rd oval. Dominated the first 1/4 playing out of the middle. Had at least 10 touches and 3 goals.
Got crunched at the start of the second in a 50/50 contest and left with the field protecting his side. Looked to me like busted ribs, maybe punctured lung as well. Didn't come back on after it.

Jack Martin has COVID

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE CLUB can confirm that AFL Senior Coach Michael Voss, two members of its football department and senior player Jack Martin have been placed under the AFL’s Health and Safety Protocols from today.

Senior Assistant Coach Ashley Hansen will coach the senior side next Thursday night against the Western Bulldogs.

Talk about deflating. Surely there’s grounds for the game to pushed out to Saturday if this happens.

No games will be changed on the calendar this year. That was the reason for the 20 top up players each club has chosen in case of a Covid outbreak, so fixtures would stay as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back