Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest hawks source claims we will get Papley and Sam Gray but not Coniglio, doing a bit of credibility research.

Safe to say they are just guessing and hoping.

They are.

I'm not sure who their credible ITK's are...but i have seen some more reasonable Hawks posters point out that none of them have said anything about Coniglio.

It appears all the posters saying Coniglio to Hawks so far have no cred.

As we have seen over the last 2 days with the Teague stuff, Carlton seems very selective of who and what it tells in regards to happenings. Nobody apart from Coniglio, his manager and possibly the club would know how keen he is. I doubt very very much we are out of the race.

Martin would be a great get.
At worst he would be a pressure forward.
At best he can be a pressure forward/outside mid who can take a mark, and use his outside game and elite footskills to turn a game.
Kid has the potential to be A+, hopefully in the right environment he can flourish

For a 2nd round pick, its not even a question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet fa after all that.... was asked when the press conference was happening for cogs, judds half chuckled and said "your being mischievous " all the rest was teague talk
im not sure if he'll get over his injury by finals time ...if there is a chance he may not want to reveal he's leaving until after finals

I dunno if you’re aware but the AFL clubs and management groups, and even some people at TLA, are very uncomfortable about the close ties of player agents Tom Petroro and Matt Bain to Carlton. Bain used to live with Marc Murphy, Petroro is very close with Silvagni and LoGiudice. They manage Cripps, Docherty, SPS, Setterfield, JSos and others. I’d say Tom will definitely do his best to get Coniglio to the baggers.
This is a first post ladies and gentleman. What a ripper!

Welcome on board mate!

Martin would be a great get.
At worst he would be a pressure forward.
At best he can be a pressure forward/outside mid who can take a mark, and use his outside game and elite footskills to turn a game.
Kid has the potential to be A+, hopefully in the right environment he can flourish

For a 2nd round pick, its not even a question.

has too much skill to just be a pressure forward.

If he was playing for us this week, would probably replace Dow or deluca and would be a big upgrade.

People fighting right now:
anigif_enhanced-27958-1428537005-6.gif

People walking in wanting rumours:
confused.gif

People throwing fire on the flames:
1m83e9clqo701.gif

Mods:
YqQZAF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad