Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For months now I have been told and posted that Austin is very much focussed on draft and value trades. Club want as many picks as possible around 1st round. Hope is to get 2-3 picks in before Campo bid

Lots of talk that any interest in Houston is being pushed by Voss and NOT the List Management group.

I have no idea what Cook etc think or what will happen but this has been the consistent message
This post, if true, is enormous relief to me. I wanna draft and draft and draft and under pay in any trades. That's the road to sustainable success

If I was Cerra’s manager, I’d be seeing what is out there. For example
Stkilda give the Battle pick. Cerra is first picked mid. Carlton get Houston. More picks with Port
Cerra is number one mid at saints.,
At Carlton he is behind Cripps Walsh who can only play mid. Then there’s Hewett, Kennedy, Lij, Lord.
Makes sense for all.
He left freo to play more mid.
Btw I rate Cerra

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cerra is the only onballer and he doesn't offer what we need. His intensity, pace and tackle numbers aren't as good as the couple of games we got out of Lord. Has not performed.
The same Adam Cerra that was leading our B & F Late last year prior to injury, finished 4th eventually, averaged 25 touches, 5 tackles and 5 clearances a game? The same Adam Cerra that gad an excellent finals series?

Tim Burton Batman GIF

You rang?

images (23).jpeg

Thread rolled over to here …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back