Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People bagging SOS...
He has a job to do for the club who is paying him.

He's neither obsessed with getting back at Carlton, nor obsessed with his former picks.

He is, however obsessed with getting value, and thus, he's rightly shaking every tree in the forest.

I would expect our current list management team would be doing the same thing.

Breaking news, other list managers are also trying or having conversations with Carlton players.

Shame SOS didn’t just retire after he left Carlton to ensure his legend status was upheld.
It's alright Steve, we still consider you a legend

He is a Carlton great but he has a serious ego issue …I regret Carlton hiring his services in any capacity since he retired …

all of our other Carlton legends were humble and left the club quietly without airing dirty laundry.
He's a different cat, for sure. At least in business/public stuff.

He has such a lovely family in Jo and the boys that I guess he has done something right.

He's a different cat, for sure. At least in business/public stuff.

He has such a lovely family in Jo and the boys that I guess he has done something right.
Remember when jack kicked a goal against suns and cameras turned to him and Jo sitting …Jo all happy and sos with his usual sad/emotional look …Jo gave him an elbow to the rib cage 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back