Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

So, don't care about the "balanced approach" anymore?

Thought we wouldn't go all out at the draft with only bringing in Haynes...

Good to see you've changed your mind and got onboard embracing the draft now šŸ‘

Always stated that I would be happy to go to the draft, that doesn't mean I believe it's the best approach

Plenty to play out šŸ˜‰

carlton blues wwe GIF by AFL
šŸ˜‰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said if the scouts havenā€™t changed youā€™re only going to get the same recommendations- so Austin will be picking from the same pool.

Come on mate, we restructured recruiting when we brought Nick in... let's give him a chance, he's really been bereft of top draft picks the last 4 years.

Of course, heaps to play out...

But if that's the club's approach, it's the right way to go imo.

Agree. I simply cannot accept trading a first/future first for Houston. This is perfect example of buying at the very peak of someoneā€™s value who is already 27 y.o.

We now have a decent senior core in the team and therefore, can afford to sprinkle in some youth into the starting 22. Get us some damn pace and x-factor through this one- gear midfield please.

If we take 2 top 15 picks to the draft can we still get this mystery player soapy?

Yes. The hope is to take on the contract and thus not have to pay much in picks

As EricPascoe posted our preference is much about having 2 early picks. Same as I posted earlier. It's why I really struggle to see how we get Houston. Austin is not being 'arrogant" as was stated in media. It's just we have other priorities

Come on mate, we restructured recruiting when we brought Nick in... let's give him a chance, he's really been bereft of top draft picks the last 4 years.

Ok if you say weā€™ve changed all our talent scouts and are going to give our List Mgt Team better lists to pick from come Draft Day Iā€™ll take your word for it. šŸ‘

Agree. I simply cannot accept trading a first/future first for Houston. This is perfect example of buying at the very peak of someoneā€™s value who is already 27 y.o.

We now have a decent senior core in the team and therefore, can afford to sprinkle in some youth into the starting 22. Get us some damn pace and x-factor through this one- gear midfield please.

Absolutely...

Houston also turns 28 next year...

Yes. The hope is to take on the contract and thus not have to pay much in picks

As EricPascoe posted our preference is much about having 2 early picks. Sames as I posted earlier. It's why I really struggle to see how we get Houston. Austin is not being 'arrogant" as was stated in media. It's just we have other priorities
Thanks soap. What about membury? Iā€™m having fun with it atm with a mate that barracks for the saints. Kind of want it to be true after watching him melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back