Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how people on here say no to proven footballers ie stringer, shiel, membrey
When we actually need players like these
Geelong Sydney Collingwood all do it
And I actually wish we did
I'd rather do that than bring in some kid from the draft that will probably not make it
Im not talking about giving up early picks either

I love how people on here say no to proven footballers ie stringer, shiel, membrey
I'd rather do that than bring in some kid from the draft that will probably not make it
It's a bit disingenuous to say a kid from the draft probably won't make it. There's plenty of kids coming through now impacting in a big way from the get go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong Sydney Collingwood bring in players that are fringe from others teams to play a role and are under utilised and dont use much draft capital not over the hill types that will just take up list spots and salary cap space

It's a bit disingenuous to say a kid from the draft probably won't make it. There's plenty of kids coming through now impacting in a big way from the get go.
Absolutely, Walshy. As I said in another post, itā€™s not like theyā€™re coming in to play with Sam Kerridge anymore. They are going to be surrounded by some very good players and mature bodies.

I think the right draftee/s can make an immediate impact on our side.

Make sure everyone respects these people giving us rumours. Just read it, enjoy it and leave it there.

Remember they dont have to give us any info.

I dont want them to stop posting.

Thanks for all the rumours that people are giving us !!!!!!
Everone IS being respectful.
Did you miss all the fawning , ingratiating general bon homie- ness and huge buzz?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back