Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we gave up a F1+F2 (essentially pick 34 this year)

If we could trade 14 with the Swans 19, 22, use them for Houston, that means we only used a F1+F2 for him

Richmond's 20 and 24 also has some merit, clubs like having the first pick of the 2nd round, fielding offers from day 1 to day 2

Fall back position is 2 picks in the first round

Unless we intend to hand over 12 + 14 to Port for Houston (and I can’t see that happening in a gazillion years l), I can’t see this move making any difference to the DH sitch. Pies are struggling to get the deal done because they don’t have enough to offer and Port, to this point, are playing hard ball.
14 would be the best offer Port have received for Houston (other than North's) given Collingwood don't yet have 13. So it could definitely still open that trade.

Everyone will have a preference. I'd prefer we keep 12 and 14 and not get Houston - not that Houston wouldn't be a great get (very good user of the ball). Still more to play out, though, is my guess. And loving Austin's style. Negotiations aren't done with media pressure. Smooth operator...

Hats off to Austin - didn't think he had it in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good trade. Take both picks to the draft. Can not work out how we pay for Campo

Yah. Can someone explain the Campo situation pretty please

Don't forget our late picks will come up a bit after picks are consumed by bids. For example, Lions will use 32, 42, 43 & 45 on bids so that alone will bring our 68 -> 64

Whatever spills might put us in a bit of a deficit next year, so that Lions F2 could drop back a couple spots.

Austin after Houston nominates us
cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back