Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast’s pick 3…

dont-care-how-i-want-it-now-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

The problems have always run deeper than the coach.

I think Dimma is going to find that out in the next couple of years if he hasn't already.
100% - the whole football department is a mess. I understand they value picks less than other teams with academy etc but they need to be far better imo. They are about to give up 13 to the Pies for an inferior offer.

I hope we go with two first rounders over pick 3. We have holes to fill, not just one superstar kid. 3 major holes. Small forward, onball, key back. And 2 minor holes after those 3 which are again onball and forward.

One pick doesn't solve these issues but 2 or 3 good picks will if we select well.
I’m not sure drafting a small forward is going to fill a major hole immediately, could be a couple of years to develop given the progress seen with Motlop.

Prefer we focus on quick on ballers, KPD and bolster these areas first

St Kilda could be another team that gets very nervous over the next couple of days now that Soldo has failed his medicals.

SOS will try and screw us but I wonder if there's an opportunity to make him feel like a million bucks while taking them to the cleaners at the same time.
Players with injury history? When has that ever stopped SOS from bringing them in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe a 3 way trade between Eagles, Saints Richmond. 7 and 8 alone is overs for 3. Saints need something back to get it done.

Eagles:
  • Give pick 3
  • Get Baker, pick 7
Saints
  • Give pick 7,8
  • Get pick 3,24
Tigers
  • Give Baker, pick 24
  • Get pick 8

Could be pick 18 not 24 if Richmond get that for bolton

Offer Pitto to Saints for a pick in mid twenties, work horse and reasonably durable, would be a good addition.
They may just do it.
Or I may hear their fits of laughter at the proposal from my hotel in Fremantle..

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back