Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

While Dan Houston will miss the first 2 games at Carlton, he will be an integral part of the Blues’ successful 2025 campaign😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One is a Rumour thread and the other is a Rumour No Discussion thread.

Same. Same.

Rumour:
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth!
Understand

Say I post numerous "rumours" yearly and none come true, does it get to a point where mods start deleting said posters rumours?

I did state in my original comment that I understand there are reputable "in the know" posters btw

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

While Dan Houston will miss the first 2 games at Carlton, he will be an integral part of the Blues’ successful 2025 campaign😀
And before anyone comes after you with pitchforks if it doesn't happen, we know that things can change pretty quickly during the trade period.

Weirdly enough, I'm never the greatest optimist when it comes down to these things, but for whatever reason I've had that gut feeling he'd end up in the navy blue by the end of the trade period. The pick swaps for mine were the ducks just lining up.

Reckon it'll happen....

Closer we get to the end of the trade period, the less inclined I am to want Houston. And I was always keen on Houston. Id rather take both picks to the draft.
I'm with you on that. Actually glad we're not going all in on a player just because he's available. Shiel was a perfect example at the time where we tried too hard to get someone who didn't want to come to us. Seems we've learned from it and glad we never got him

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back