Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Boston Celtics What GIF by NBA
Carlton Fc Celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

So this year's first for Houston. Maybe we throw a player in. Do Port have a need for Kennedy or Owies?

F1 for Bailey Smith. There's the pace in our midfield.

Geez, we'd suddenly look a lot more dynamic if we could pull this off.

Every time I see this Bailey Smith to Carlton discussion I think of when Arr0w drafted him in our phantom draft with pick 1 ahead of Walsh.

Then the whole board shot him down.

How about them apples?

Every time I see this Bailey Smith to Carlton discussion I think of when Arr0w drafted him in our phantom draft with pick 1 ahead of Walsh.

How about them apples?
I like Smith but Walsh the better player so far in their careers - still wouldn't take anyone from that draft over him

I still can’t believe that Shaun Mannagh managed to go un drafted to 26, all clubs with picks overlooked him in the MSD last year, only for Geelong to pick him up in the 2nd round. Looked dangerous again tonight, there’s types are out there if you’re good enough to know what you’re looking at.

Oy crazy clubs draft small forwards with a high pick.

Seems to have worked out for cats and hawks tho

How about them apples?

Lol. Walsh is vanilla tho.

I guess smith is the flavouring powder on top.

I like Smith but Walsh the better player so far in their careers - still wouldn't take anyone from that draft over him

I'm not saying he's better but would be cool if Arrow got his pick of that draft to the club.

Had 15 touches at 46% and kicked 1.2, with 5 clangers. Thought he had a complete lack of composure tonight. Even his goal was a miskick. Reckon he’s a decent player, but clearly has deficiencies that potentially held him back from being on an AFL list earlier

Lame judging on one game. Was excellent last week. Am certain there were more highly regarded/drafted players with worse games than Mannagh tonight.

How about them apples?

He'd still get shot down, and rightfully so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about them apples?

Harsh on Arr0w here…

He is right as both have had a massive impact on their sides, especially in a premiership year (only one player has one)!

Jury is still out as both have got injury concerns, it will come down to who is managed better. That in it self is the red flag for me, one coming back from a knee, the other unknown back issues which could flare up at any time..

Harsh on Arr0w here…

He is right as both have had a massive impact on their sides, especially in a premiership year (only one player has one)!

Jury is still out as both have got injury concerns, it will come down to who is managed better. That in it self is the red flag for me, one coming back from a knee, the other unknown back issues which could flare up at any time..
Who’s the premiership player?

How about them apples?

Arrow really rated Smith. Rightfully so.

Walsh has been better to date though.

I do remember a lot of talk at the time about turning pick 1 into two top 10 picks and trying to take Rozee and Smith.

Now wouldn't that have been something

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back