Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on, didn't you recently say your mate has just become a player manager and this is the first time you have had ITK info. Now you are saying you know people on the board as well and you have 'sources'?

I appreciate the posts, but I'm confused
i know of people on the board through mutuals and got told Lloyd is on the way out through 3rd or 4th hand source-this isnt my direct source but what i have heard on the grapevine

Do it right ffs BH :p

gekko-cantrefuse.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

screenshot-2024-10-02-at-1-34-39%E2%80%AFpm-png.2129022

i know of people on the board through mutuals and got told Lloyd is on the way out through 3rd or 4th hand source-this isnt my direct source but what i have heard on the grapevine

I know ppl on the Board is nowhere near the same as I know of people on the board through mutuals!

Why are people allowed to post bullshit in here, but any report from an actual journo is rubbished? I'm legitimately asking a question and not "bullying".
Yep.
Social media is routinely dismissed as a source.
Journos are dismissed as mining for clicks or reaction.
Meanwhile, there are some posters quite clearly posturing as ITK.

The internet is a funny place..

ferrisb's useless musing of the day:

Many blues fans are bemoaning us being slow and one-dimensional. That we have too many similar players and too many holes in the list. That we seem to be sitting idle while all other teams are getting better.

Blues fans also bemoaning the fact that the club is putting Kennedy and Owies up as trade bait.

I love Kennedy and am a fan of Owies. But you can't keep bringing in players without letting some go.

Wanting to do trades and wanting to keep Kennedy & Owies are both valid opinions. But it's hard to have both opinions at the same time.
I can see Ferris' musing being a daily column to give a balanced perspective.

Probably need a new Avatar with a pondering/ponderous look. I would pay to subscribe as it would have the vast majority of rubbish on here covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back