Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell us it wasn’t worthy. Everything you post is worthy and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Oh the post was worthy but I'd prefer we keep the no discussion thread for more specific rumors than what I offered today.

Cats Yawn GIF

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Lion Yawn GIF by Planckendael
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have horrible news for people about the first few days of trade period.

Nothing much ever gets done. Well not formally anyway.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree initial few days are all about postering and setting the tone with plenty of nonsense too.
Trade period is far too long 4 or5 days is ample time , then the fireworks would start quickly.

Which one is the good one? Or better one?
I like them both. I've watched a bit of them at Glenelg. They are a little different to each other - Ben being more of a hybrid mid with an inside game and right foot dominate, and Lucas is more of outside running left footer. I think Ben is a bit stronger and probably has more tricks than Lucas, but I think Lucas will be a great specialty winger and can produce some great kicks at times, yet this is a little inconsistent.

There is something about Lucas that reminds me more of their dad (at least what I remember his dad being), especially in Scott's early years with us. Ben is probably more what Scott was like in his later playing years.

I have horrible news for people about the first few days of trade period.

Nothing much ever gets done. Well not formally anyway.

My fax machine doesn't get out of bed until there's less than 10,000 seconds left in trade period...

-- Eva Evangelista, pretty sure

Last edited:
Hopefully this acts as a sting of embarrassment for the rest of the playing group. Fact Cripps polled so many votes in the Brownlow compared to the rest tells a story.

What’s the solution? Tell Crippa to be less great? :p

If either go past Scott by the end of their careers we will have been blessed….
Both will make me happy, an inside and outside mid with Campos genes excites me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back