Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm aware he isn't a KPD. I pay attention to all the posts and also google!😛

I got into more generally how our defence is looking.
You make a good point, but to get durable quality in...real talent ...it's gonna lift all the backs. I would hope we are already developing a KPD.. maybe we'll get a moneyball back up for thus year, and draft someone.
It should not preclude us having a red hot crack at Houston..and a chance to play prelim into a GF.
I do not want to watch another team take advantage of his talent.
Ww shouldn't be too stubborn.
You don't get opportunities like Houston often.

For us, right now, he's a game changer.

Would be our (prime) Tom Brady....

Not for 2 1sts agreed, but a 1st and decent steak knives....

Just read that surprising Houston/Lord thing. Messaged a mate who used to live in the city of Churches. He messaged a mate. He said his mate sent back a rather nasty reply, followed by, he expects Houston to come to us and Lord is required. Expects Port will eventually accept a 2024 first for Houston. Houston is known to be mates with plenty of blues players.

…and I just heard on Ch9 Houston went to JSOS wedding. So I guess that part adds up.
Walsh seemed very keen to add Houston in that news clip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news that Curly’s boy is showing some grit, Dan Houston would be pick a very astute addition obviously. Instantly straighten and reinforce our defense, better ball deliver to the midfielders and thence more aggressive and attacking footy.Haynes will be very handy too.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Morris is right that the ANB deal is straightforward.

It won't be tomorrow or the next few days.

Clubs spend the first few days figuring out what they need to get to satisfy deals, including trading with other clubs to get the right picks.

No deal goes through till they are sure that they

A) won't get a great offer for the pick

B) don't need it for something else

C) can't get a better deal

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walsh seemed very keen to add Houston in that news clip

The leadership players have obviously already been asked if they’re ok with Houston coming across. I’d say it’s a fair way advanced in negotiations honestly. A lot of the media play is just that.. dribble to drive attention to trade week and posturing by clubs to appease their fans. Houston has been eyeing off Carlton with his connection to the playing group so I’d say that gets done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back