Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, if so. BL should be doing the JD replacement right there (if the knee is A-OK).
We could have had our CHB all along before sending Levi out on his way north.

In the same interview, Levi said he, his wife and four children are settled on the Gold Coast and he will play for “fun” instead of the pressure of AFL and very likely play local football. Levi is retired from AFL but not necessary football.

Like I said, even though Austin was expressing his interest in Houston on Monday, he didn’t seem proactive on our involvement. It had a tone of draft is our priority. Can we do a couple of deals for role players now and move our focus, especially if some of our current crop get traded?
Unfortunately that’s Austin persona, he certainly ain’t charismatic, too controlled, almost suppressed.
Let’s hope something eventuates this trade period, but If not , next year with GM’s experience and modus operandi , we’ll be a different outfit , he’ll will make a positive impact, it will be noticeable.

I'd honestly rather Oliver than Houston
If we can get his head right his best is miles ahead of Houston and he won't cost much because Melbourne want the salary dump
I agree, first out + maybe $600-$700k a year of his salary, might be less

He has burst from stoppage too, not lightning quick but faster than all of our mids off the mark, except maybe Walsh?

Cripps > Clarry out to Walsh

And in 3 years
Campo > Clarry out to Walsh

Pls

Wish the Bailey Smith rumour was true

I would get rid of both and replace with Ethan Phillips and/or similar state league player.

I think we keep borderline players for far too long and actually think this is a case of better the devil you don't know. I'd rather take a punt on an unknown quantity than hang on to one we know is not good enough and/or perpetually injured.

Young has two years left on his contract. I suspect the club would have cut him if not for that. That's why we shopped him, to see if we could get him off our books.

S Durdin would be the exact player we are after, if he was fit. But he isn't. Oscar Macdonald all over again.
I still think at worse Young is more than serviceable depth. There wouldn't be too many teams with a better backup KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think at worse Young is more than serviceable depth. There wouldn't be too many teams with a better backup KPD.

Young is OK as depth.

But we badly need a 2nd AFL-level KPD.

Young is not it. And neither are Kemp/McGovern.

Technically Hayes can, but is not a long-term solution.

Hearing we have now turned our attention to Bailey smith by getting another F1 before Geelong and taking a top end draft pick and Baz. Highly likely he will go to the ND as Geelong and WB won’t come to an agreement. GW pushing it. He is aggressive. It’s a risk but could pay off in dividends. He backs the Charlie, Hansen and Austin link to get the best out of him. He was the reason Collingwood and hawks won flags. He was behind the Treloar and Grundy salary Dump trades which won them a flag. Big watch this space should Geelong and dogs not come to an agreement.

#Blu#Bluemour

Yeah, nah.

Bailey Smith has nominated Geelong. He will get to Geelong.

Yeah Bailey Smith rumour is dog sh*t unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back