Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at his VFL stats, he shouldn't have played 1 AFL game this season.....

It's harder to get a true gauge on a forward in the VFL because the delivery isn't as good as the AFL.
Put him in a side full of decent mids then make your call.

Yeah. Iggy Pop

iggy pop coffee GIF

This is a revisionist take. I thought we were pretty clinical at times against Port, Richmond the second time, GWS the first time, Melbourne, amongst others. It’s also extremely rare that a team is a clinical every quarter of a game, let alone every game. It’s just doesn’t work that way
We beat Melbourne by a point. What was clinical about that?

Sounds like Collingwood are now going through what we would have had to with Houston. Houston is desperate to follow his gf to Melbourne. Not get to a specific Club.

Port have the ultimate fallback option of North.

They were always going to try to get Dan to his club of choice, but only if they ponied up big time for a 28yo. Otherwise its "Dan, we can get you to North".

North will clearly outbid anyone on contract to Dan, and Trade for Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should target Peatling. See if we can get him to change his mind.

Could be good in our forward line or we could turn him into a defender. Well built for that role too.

He’s moving to the Crows for more midfield time. Very much doubt he’d want to come to us and be being Cripps, Walsh, Cerra etc. Handy player though and was chased hard by multiple clubs.

The interesting one to me in the last couple days is the GWS seeming firm committment to Derkson who they apparently primarily see as a key defence backup.

Does that leave the Leek Aleer door slightly ajar for a very good offer? Maybe not this year, because i think GWS feel they've lost enough this year.

6 year deal for a 28 year old is ridiculous management. They can’t expect all players to be Pendlebury. He’s already playing a HB role. There’s no place to hide him when he slows down.
Let’s just hope GC & Port Adelaide don’t fall for their current offer. I want them to sell the farm to go or with this contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back