Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

The interesting one to me in the last couple days is the GWS seeming firm committment to Derkson who they apparently primarily see as a key defence backup.

Does that leave the Leek Aleer door slightly ajar for a very good offer? Maybe not this year, because i think GWS feel they've lost enough this year.

Can’t understand why this hasn’t been the priority from the start.
Have we had a repeated red hot crack, or just a phone call before feebly giving up.
Maybe Austin will yet surprise … or maybe Wright will give him a boot in the arse over the weekend …

The interesting one to me in the last couple days is the GWS seeming firm committment to Derkson who they apparently primarily see as a key defence backup.

Does that leave the Leek Aleer door slightly ajar for a very good offer? Maybe not this year, because i think GWS feel they've lost enough this year.
STK have already put up a very good offer (declined for this year). VERY good offer at that too.

Everyone needs to calm down. There are no trade targets or pulling rabbits out the hat.

It will be very quiet.

Houston very unlikely.

No room for owies even at the end of the trade period he won't be at Carlton next year.
Are we a chance of getting another first rounder with a F1?

Is it possible we have told Houston to just wait to see what other picks we can attain before he signs off on joining the pies if we are his preference? Because he still has to sign off on any trade
Just cool your jets until Monday, if you don’t mind. We’ll have a special guest join the table..introducing Mr Graham Wright.

Have we had a repeated red hot crack, or just a phone call before feebly giving up.
Maybe Austin will yet surprise … or maybe Wright will give him a boot in the arse over the weekend …

Maybe thats why we've been after 13 all along. And maybe that's why we've been playing things cool. Maybe GC sniffed out that we weren't gonna use 13 on Houston afterall. Maybe its better to not always trumpet your intentions. Maybe we're goading Pies into paying too much for Houston.

Maybe none of the above.

I am confident though that the Club is all in, onfield and off field, to get 17. And i am confident that priority No1 and 2 are Weitering and TDK.

Just cool your jets until Monday, if you don’t mind. We’ll have a special guest join the table..introducing Mr Graham Wright.

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Everyone needs to calm down. There are no trade targets or pulling rabbits out the hat.

It will be very quiet.

Houston very unlikely.

No room for owies even at the end of the trade period he won't be at Carlton next year.
This is quite silly to be out there, when we’re shopping MO around for a hopeful pick.

Richmond could be a good suitor for Owies & MK to smooth out the youth with AFL capable players (and the right picks available for us)

Interesting that a couple of 30+ goal scorers could be on the march for very little with Stringer & O-Dawg.

This is quite silly to be out there, when we’re shopping MO around for a hopeful pick.

Richmond could be a good suitor for Owies & MK to smooth out the youth with AFL capable players (and the right picks available for us)

Interesting that a couple of 30+ goal scorers could be on the march for very little with Stringer & O-Dawg.
Like everything I could be wrong ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we're a chance.

Our sole focus is on the draft.

Right or wrong (I'm personally in the wrong camp) that's the direction they want to head.

Clearly as everyone knows we would take Houston for the right price.
as much as I wanted Houston, I'll be even happier ensuring we have longevity in our team. Bring on a couple first round picks... C'mon!

It will be very quiet.

Houston very unlikely.

It is typically the way it goes, I understand people wanting to be excited but generally we're pretty low key.

After DQ's latest. You just have to wonder.
Why can't we have nice things?
Like PiesCats Swans...why are we in this position?
A horrendous year followed by a nothing trade period.
Yes. We'll have nice picks in the draft.
A mix of both would have been ideal.

Agree, I’d love to see Lord, Binns and Moir, get regular game time.. Wilson to develop a little more, play mid year…

But just don’t see Voss going away from his backing of senior players…

Lord - Midfield
Binns - Wing
Moir - 3rd tall forward
Ollie - HB

They'll be played unless injured. Id be astounded to see it any other way.

Yep we're a chance.

Our sole focus is on the draft.

Right or wrong (I'm personally in the wrong camp) that's the direction they want to head.

Clearly as everyone knows we would take Houston for the right price.
Thanks for the info...even though it isn't all that inspiring....

"Yep we're a chance" is not very definitive? Is there a percentage you'd be comfortable sharing ie yay 70% nay 30% to getting another pick in?

If we are all in on this draft then it makes sense surely to get an extra first rounder this year? Pick 12 and NH and campos is ok but nothing too exciting. I keep hearing... oh next year we will chase a big name but seem to hear this each year. Apparently Pav, Paps, Oliver, Petracca, Houston, Jordon DeGoey, the rabbit, Shiel and a host of others want to play for us...but apart from C Judd we get no one of note. Disheartening to say the least...In reality stars rarely move...Buddy and Jeremy Cameron the last two big ones.. Maybe we are waiting for Harely Reid!

After DQ's latest. You just have to wonder.
Why can't we have nice things?
Like PiesCats Swans...why are we in this position?
A horrendous year followed by a nothing trade period.
Yes. We'll have nice picks in the draft.
A mix of both would have been ideal.

I'm kind of in this camp. I feel like we needed a bone for the now and one for down the track. We did say that we were going to be everything we could to improve the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back