Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

If that’s the final deal, Pies with the highway robbery.
I would prefer the draft risk inherent in pick 14(travaglia, berry) + possibility of anextra 100games the extra 600k of cap space for Dekonig

Rather than 100games from a high end half back blanker

If Houston played in a position of need KPD, Mid- I may think differently

How did GWS turn out so right, yet that dumpster fire of a club further north turned out into a feeder club for the big clubs (Bowes + 7 to cats and now this)

Truly baffling.
Giants were always comfortable to trade out their not quite star midfielders when they were at their most valuable (Shiel, Treloar, Taranto, Hopper etc) and bring in the next lot of top liners.

Suns tried to keep everyone by paying overs and then had to fire sale them when their cap was in trouble (Bowes, Lukosios etc) .

Austin’s been clear all along with what he wants to do,Houston was never a priority and glad that he stuck to his guns.

2 picks and the Campo boys plus the boys we blooded this year and Jsos and Doc back will improve us next year and beyond.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Get the feeling that internally at the club Vossy won’t be happy with this outcome. will be throwing his toys out of the cot!? He wanted Houston

I would prefer the draft risk inherent in pick 14(travaglia, berry) + possibility of anextra 100games the extra 600k of cap space for Dekonig

Rather than 100games from a high end half back blanker

If Houston played in a position of need KPD, Mid- I may think differently

For me it isn’t even about wanting Houston anymore, I just would be genuinely mad if that feeder of a club folds this hard once again.

Exactly, makes him a 10X better player than Kennedy!
Burt Reynolds Roger GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the feeling that internally at the club Vossy won’t be happy with this outcome. will be throwing his toys out of the cot!? He wanted Houston
From speaking to a current Power player… Vossy had Houston lined up from a while back. Can’t see how Vossy wouldn’t be spewing at how it has panned out, rightly or wrongly - should a coach be doing the list mangers job?

Suns dropped him a few times from memory, so kind of no need to offer too much?

Haven't seen the full trade so there might be some more pick swaps. But Lukosius is still a very good footballer, GC is a basketcase so I don't really read much into it him being dropped. They made him play forward and back? So what is he? There is no consistency in that system for him unlike they just put Rowell and Anderson in the mids and let them do their thing.

Just concentrating on the Port part for this moment:

Power get P13, P29 & Lukosius and lose F1st & Houston.
Hmmmm - done like a dinner PA, and well done on asking for 2 firsts. :p
See it more like
Power get P13, P29 & Lukosius and lose F1st & Houston.

Were always trading their F1st for Luko.

I see Port doing ok out of this. They didn't want to lose Houston, but get a fair return.

From speaking to a current Power player… Vossy had Houston lined up from a while back. Can’t see how Vossy wouldn’t be spewing at how it has panned out, rightly or wrongly - should a coach be doing the list mangers job?
Completely agree he’s not the LM but he’d still be fuming that his wishes weren’t heard re getting Houston. You’d think coaches have some input but not final decision. Which has clearly been the case here.
There will be pressure on picks 12 & 14 then for Austin! Haha!

Haven't seen the full trade so there might be some more pick swaps. But Lukosius is still a very good footballer, GC is a basketcase so I don't really read much into it him being dropped. They made him play forward and back? So what is he? There is no consistency in that system for him unlike they just put Rowell and Anderson in the mids and let them do their thing.
Agreed but that's what I mean, they have done their best to mess him up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back