Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

The next person who mentions Kemp in the same sentence as midfield is getting sent to have their delusions assessed.

He is a tweener. At best an average 3rd tall defender. Probably more potential up forward but tiny sample size.

I'm more than happy to keep him for now, with a full season up forward

I'd drive a hard bargain.. pick in the 20s and Membrey with them paying 80%. Otherwise, SOS can GAGF
Played mid in draft year. Has all the qualities, why not?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

By the time both of their careers are finished, Ben’s sister will have played as many AFLW games as Ben will have played AFL games.

I wanted all three Silvagni boys to make it.

Jack = SOSOS (son of SOS)
Ben = BOSOSOS (brother of)
Tom = OBOSOSOS (other brother of)

:p

“look into my eyes, you are feeling relaxed and hypnotised…you feel weightless … you will hand over a first round pick”

You are getting sleeeeeeepppyyyyy....

No hypnotist needed. Just watch 5 mins of a Ross Lyon team ;)

Don’t think Kemp is any chance of leaving.

SOS mustn’t rate Kemp that much. If he publicly chases him and isn’t willing to step up to get it done.

I’d do Schoenmaker and a F2 or a 2024 Pick in the teens.
Leave Schoenmaker alone. Plenty of reports that suggest that there's something not quite right there.

Just saw a tweet from Josh Jenkins saying trading Kemp is a bad idea.

I'm now sold its a good idea...

Sam Day to replace Joe ...
Is a good call. Had a purple patch this year when got on park. Was flying, then injured again after five or so games. Lions have had a happy knack of getting injury prone blokes on the park. Given where they are at and the minimal cost, it is a good gamble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give one example where a club has gone scorched earth and it has worked out?

As the saying goes, you never go full Melbourne, and Richmond have done exactly that.

I don't know any examples. Others might.

I agree this is pretty scorched earth and if they don't nail most of their picks, they will be bottom feeders for at least the next 5 years. It'll make WCE slump look like a blip.

Give one example where a club has gone scorched earth and it has worked out?

As the saying goes, you never go full Melbourne, and Richmond have done exactly that.
one could counter argue that they were there anyhow, and the blokes they have got rid of are the finishing pieces - not the bed rocks of success

Is that up to the coach to decide or the list manager 🤔

It's something I picked up on recently, that McRae seems to be driving the list strategy and not the list manager. The story for similar coaches in the past have all ended in exactly the same way...

It's something I picked up on recently, that McRae seems to be driving the list strategy and not the list manager. The story for similar coaches in the past have all ended in exactly the same way...
While I agree, if Voss for example jagged us a flag then blew the list up, if still be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back