Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

So just to clarify - Lions have two picks (27 and 34) and * have two picks (28 and 31) before our pick. They will be absorbed in matching bids for Ashcroft and Kako I assume? So 38 will become 34?

You have to account for every pick moving back with a bid. Lions also have to match for Marshall, more likely 38 stays as 38 when considering GC and Lombard

Pick 38 for Kennedy is, honestly, probably right on his value.

Right now, it looks pointless cause the pick would probably go straight to matching a bid on Ben Campo, but there is still a month of pick trading to go, and then live trading on draft night.

My guess is we hold the pick til draft night, if a bid comes for Ben before 38, we can sell it off for a future pick. If not, we can use it and match the later bid with our picks in the 60s.

No idea on the points, and can't be arsed working it out now, but there's also the possibility we look to package 38 and some of our late picks for one in the early 30s as soon as the draft starts. Brisbane can only take as many picks to the draft as they have list spots, but they can trade one pick for a combination of later picks after the draft starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else see an agreement with Lions to pass on nominating on Ashcroft and in turn trading #38 and a F3 for a F4 or something along those lines ???

ither way I think the Value for Kennedy is about what I expected and I assume it will be used to move further up this draft or into next year
Hey siri, what's draft tampering?

Parker & Daniel is a great get for North. With their young talent I expect them to really start to move up now
They certainly have very few excuses now, they're getting all the tools in place

Well, Kennedy was told to seek a new team. Can’t really complain about Pick 38 as I doubt he would have got much game time next year. Happy for him.

Konstanty trade for Sydney is interesting. Hardly any game time at all but probably talented enough to excel at North. Good trade for them.
Was responsible for the tackle that injured their captain on mad Monday last year.

Controversial take - if we lose Kennedy for nothing due to 38 getting eaten, it should have been Hewett who we traded out

You can only trade someone who wants to leave. Kennedy leaving is a result of him being more versatile than Hewett who, as a result of that, was kept his natural position and thus would have no reason to want to leave.

Controversial take - if we lose Kennedy for nothing due to 38 getting eaten, it should have been Hewett who we traded out

You're going to have to explain that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back