Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see that happening. Of course Carlton would want it, but honestly 3 is a pretty massive return for 12&14 as it is. Go on to the WCE board and suggest that Carlton aren't doing well enough out of the deal and see how they take it haha.
No way is Liam Baker worth 14. That's why they're upset. This isn't a great deal from a Carlton perspective imho. To give up 2 top15 picks for pick 3 has risk.

I reckon Labor will be gone by 3. Hope we take Draper as fills an urgent need for us. The there’s the possibility of dangling pick three out there for any other club to come in with a ridiculous offer (especially SA clubs after Draper - how much would Port love to nab him before Crows?)

I reckon Labor will be gone by 3. Hope we take Draper as fills an urgent need for us. The there’s the possibility of dangling pick three out there for any other club to come in with a ridiculous offer (especially SA clubs after Draper - how much would Port love to nab him before Crows?)
Rather take Draper, stuff doing any favours to the SA clubs

Perhaps I’m missing something. But why are people saying Liam Baker is not worth pick 14? He's a wonderful player. If I could have chosen any player in the pool to come to us, it would have been him. I think he’d have suited our list needs perfectly. If I’m West Coast and I get Baker for pick 14, I think I’d be pretty happy.

Looks like they both rate one another in the highest regard.

0881f937b4a7e2e15158a866b88af1d1.jpg

5355b53f4272c79161dc17f9b10971a1.jpg
Both trying to convince Richmond to take the other one 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how I feel about this pick 3 scenario. Feels like we’re giving up a lot to get it. If this draft is as deep as suspected, why not go in with two top 20 picks. I know nothing about list management or the draft crop though. Just doesn’t sit all that well.
Fair enough. But the logic is that the top 5 this year look like being potential game changers. Imagine us with an explosive Petracca/Dusty mid forward with Cody Walker to come. With a fit Walsh/Cerra our mids would be set for the next decade.

Betting one one almost sure thing as opposed to two semi decent chances.

Doesn't always work out though as I found out at Caulfield on Saturday.

Top end talent is crucial for premiership success. Adding a top 3 pick + Walker in the middle of our window is potentially a massive boon and extends our window.

Our post Cripps midfield might already be set - Walsh, Cerra, Draper, Walker, Camporeale.

Wow, just Wow….Eagles board is amazing the sheer number of posts, melts & hilarity has us as rank amateurs compared to them.
Not blaming them thou.
This is next level short & super long game by us - we take Draper now and get 2 first back from the Crows in about 10yrs 😂

Can everyone who says they want Draper please acknowledge he does nothing to solve our kicking issues?

Small request. “Despite his below standard kicking I think we should pick him due to his pace”

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back