Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Read between the lines people!

All this pick 3 talk has got Austin righting the past wrongs & SOS is just trying to help!

Out - Kemp
In - Pick 7 & Paddy Dow

Bless your heart SOS & more quality work by Austin! 😂

Fwiw we shouldn't forget that Austin wants 2 picks inside the top 20. Just because we had 2, and traded them for pick 3, doesn't mean he isn't looking at other avenues to find another.

I wouldn't discount any rumours that involve us finding another first round pick.

Last edited:
I’ll fix the tweet up and remove all the fluff

“What is Nick Austin doing? He had Silvagni family friend Dan Houston in his sights and instead traded away picks for Pick 3. Oh yeah…… and my old man is the best list manager in the competition. Screw Nick Austin, he isn’t fit enough to sit in Stephen Silvagni’s old seat.”

Whatever the Tweet was, it has been deleted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we get 20 for kemp and kennedy
saints get kemp for 32 and F3
tigers get kennedy 32 and F3 for 20

everyone happy
I’m not, Kemp is insurance, best 22, physically sound, 23yrs old & still getting better.

In all seriousness it would have to be a top 10 pick for me, yes it’s overs but given where the team is at now, I’d want massive overs

I’m not, Kemp is insurance, best 22, physically sound, 23yrs old & still getting better.

In all seriousness it would have to be a top 10 pick for me, yes it’s overs but given where the team is at now, I’d want massive overs
think Kemp is so overrated. the club prefer SOS as the 3rd tall forward/ruck. his athletic sure and good hands sure but he is undersized for a 2nd/3rd tall and gets knocked under the ball easily. athletically gifted bang average footballer. haynes insurance for this year and can get DGB and also make a play for SDK next year

Kemp and pick 3 for 7 and 8?

Hope not. Gets good points value for Kemp (#19), but puts our picks back into the 12 and 14 blanket quality area, and away from the top tier.

Pick 8 thanks Saints. You've left your run too late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back