Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

95 premiership player on socials:

SOS would be envious of the trade Austin made earlier so is doing what SOS always does and is seeing what he can shake loose.

Kempy is an easy target given they lost Battle and he's out of contract after next year.

It's really not worth a second's thought.

Which player?

With Collingwood looking like they're entering full tank mode selecting Membrey and other list cloggers, any chance we can pry Nick Daicos (boyhood Blues fan) out of that rabble? Pick #3, Matt Kennedy and compensation we receive from St Kilda for the Kemp trade (Pick #8-#15) - does it get it done. Helps the Pies restart the rebuild but gets a jet in our window.

If they gave us a pick in the 20's, SOS would be a prick and bid on Ben and make us pay that amt for him.

Be careful who you are dealing with in SOS. He tried to get Weitering. He took Dow for basically nothing. Doesnt want to pay for McCrae. We know how he deals, wants to smash the other club. Even his own boyhood family club.

Only way we would do this if they split one of their top picks and give us one in the teens and the other to bulldogs for Mcrae.

I’ll fix the tweet up and remove all the fluff

“What is Nick Austin doing? He had Silvagni family friend Dan Houston in his sights and instead traded away picks for Pick 3. Oh yeah…… and my old man is the best list manager in the competition. Screw Nick Austin, he isn’t fit enough to sit in Stephen Silvagni’s old seat.”
Who posted it?

I heard that Saints were sniffing around Kemp several days ago but as nothing had come out thought it may have been rebuked.

It's not beyond the realms that Kemp may be looking to move though, was dropped quite a few times (and prior to the prelim) and may not feel assured of his future at Carlton.

Interesting.

And SOS is determined to see his draft selections succeed. I'm surprised he didn't pick up LOB and Philip.

Ben Silvagni. Now he deleted tweet. Thats what he does. Posts a controversial tweet and then deletes it. He always does this. He is angry and arrogant like his father.
Guessing Jack is more like his mother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who posted it?

Ben Silvagni. That was paraphrasing of course. :p

He was saying that we gave up picks (12 or 14) that we could have used to trade for a two time AA (Houston obviously), but instead we made a trade to get Pick 3 in a deep draft. He was basically calling it bad trading.

If they gave us a pick in the 20's, SOS would be a prick and bid on Ben and make us pay that amt for him.

Be careful who you are dealing with in SOS. He tried to get Weitering. He took Dow for basically nothing. Doesnt want to pay for McCrae. We know how he deals, wants to smash the other club. Even his own boyhood family club.

Only way we would do this if they split one of their top picks and give us one in the teens and the other to bulldogs for Mcrae.

He can't bid at that pick if he trades the pick to us.

Ben Silvagni. That was paraphrasing of course. :p

He was saying that we gave up picks (12 or 14) that we could have used to trade for a two time AA (Houston obviously), but instead we made a trade to get Pick 3 in a deep draft. He was basically calling it bad trading.

Maybe his dad should trade for him

I’ll fix the tweet up and remove all the fluff

“What is Nick Austin doing? He had Silvagni family friend Dan Houston in his sights and instead traded away picks for Pick 3. Oh yeah…… and my old man is the best list manager in the competition. Screw Nick Austin, he isn’t fit enough to sit in Stephen Silvagni’s old seat.”

Way to sully the Silvagni reputation at the club Ben. Your brother is still there remember?

Lucky Serge is not around to see this behaviour.

think Kemp is so overrated. the club prefer SOS as the 3rd tall forward/ruck. his athletic sure and good hands sure but he is undersized for a 2nd/3rd tall and gets knocked under the ball easily. athletically gifted bang average footballer. haynes insurance for this year and can get DGB and also make a play for SDK next year
Haynes insurance eh? Thought you had your finger on the pulse. Kemps training with the forward group this off season .... If he stays ofc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back