Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Ralph reporting that Carlton aren't interested in future picks for Kemp so not sure why we would accept them for Kennedy
I'm generally on SOS's side of history and appreciate what he did here.

But wouldn't want to to engage with him...especially with a player he drafted. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Filth sold their future :cool:
Family Guy Cockroach GIF

Shattered to be losing a player like Bam Bam but we're clearly after some different looks through the middle, perhaps with him out the door we keep a player like Carrol now?

IMO we desperately need a zippy small forward who can get up and back.

Saw Zac Williams going for a run the other day and is looking very trim, no idea where he best fits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin
Marchbank
Cuningham
Owies
Kennedy
Mirkov (R)
Akuei (R)

Pick 3 + Campo1 replace 2 list spots
Third ND selection to replace third list spot
Campo2 to replace 1 rookie list spot

Leaves two main list spots vacant - pick up one DFA and one PSP or leave it vacant for the MSD perhaps?

Either way, if we depart with Kennedy, we need a pick we can use in this draft (<30).

Shattered to be losing a player like Bam Bam but we're clearly after some different looks through the middle, perhaps with him out the door we keep a player like Carrol now?

IMO we desperately need a zippy small forward who can get up and back.

Saw Zac Williams going for a run the other day and is looking very trim, no idea where he best fits.
Zac’s doing the preseason as a fwd for next season

So what’s changed in this so called mega deal from yesterday? Nothing i can see.

Haha Port, you just didnt play tough enough with your arch enemy.

Collingwood always get what they want.

Hope it blows up in their faces.
They might get Membury too. They have **** all youth coming through, just Nick from the U23's really. They have other guys who may become decent foot soldiers or ok AFL players, but not potential stars.

Hopefully they go the way of Richmond and West Coast with their list.

Another year for the Suns where you hope your picks get academy players in and your stars play with even more plodders than the year before.

If I didn't have family there that I want to see positioned to succeed I'd be laughing.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back