Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

what about pick 14?
I mean...
Haven't caught up on all the pages yet so maybe Kane just got that wrong?
Also, just read Bagger's Blumour file post which is a 'say what now??????' moment.
YA gotta love trade week! Do you get Trac or get a 'new younger Trac'?
Awkward A Little Late With Lilly Singh GIF by Lilly Singh

My wish list next.

Collingwood not to get houston
We trade Kennedy and Carrol maybe for some picks next year. We have some academy picks next year so may help. Or if we want to move up with those picks.
We have a couple of list spots for DGB, Kostanty or McMahon.

That would be perfect.

Anyone got time to compare our trades to get #3 with what the GWS did to get #1 last year ??? (Just to.put things into context) I think we clearly gave up less between the two scenarios iirc but im off to sleep (it's 2 am in Germany.....)

A better comparison is westcoast splitting 2 a few years ago. They got 8 and 12 for it.

Well I’m glad Matthew Pavlich has finally retired - we can finally turn our attention to Christian Petracca for the the next 10 trade periods. 🤣

The sad part is that we’ll likely be picking at 4 following an Ashcroft bid.

• Luke Livingston
  • Josh Kennedy

I am happy to inform you that Luke Livingston isn’t in this draft and we won’t be drafting him again. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weagles melting all night and morning...

Well, you wanted to play hardball with the Hawks, in the end it was very costly.

No way they thought the Hawks would trade 14... when they did, it really put them in corner to get the deal done for Baker.

Warner is a clear target... you can't attract players like that if you don't get deals done for other players that have nominated to play for your club.

They are fully aware of this and with no other capital to spend in this year's draft for Baker... Austin identified their situation and pounced.

We got a "free" F2 by trading 34 which would have ben consumed by a bid anyway. Essentially, we lost 12 + F1 for pick 3. Lost Owies and 73 for a couple of later picks to help with the bid.

Just gotta make pick 3 count now Nick!

Bagger24 formerly known as Glicksey - has made a number of Bluemour posts which have been entertaining and not to accurate
Bagger is Glicksey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back