Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

If we could actually get a deal done of 3 & Kennedy for 4 & Rachelle then this should be number 1 priority. Doubt it would happen but would be a ridiculously good result

Too good to be true...

We could have... but we turned it into another F2.

So instead of losing it for nothing (since we obtained enough points for bid anyway) we gained that F2. I see it as a free F2 in that sense.

We withdraw $100 from bank A (34), deposit in bank B (F2), hoping for a better outcome

We withdraw $100 from bank C, use it for a bigger purchase

So we either lose 34 or F2, +/- the same value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal Twomey saying there’s no guarantee FOS gets to pick 3 as he has ties to the Tigers and Roos, he also talked up Draper and Lalor (if he makes it to our pick) for pick 3 as we want that point of difference in the midfield.

Talked about FOS being a real impact player and more damaging with his disposal instead getting high numbers.

Draper he said will impact immediately and play round 1 next year

We withdraw $100 from bank A (34), deposit in bank B (F2), hoping for a better outcome

We withdraw $100 from bank C, use it for a bigger purchase

So we either lose 34 or F2, +/- the same value

Again, if we didn't trade 34 it would have been used on Ben...

Totally unnecessary given we have enough late picks to cover for that anyway.

Had we kept it, we either spend those late picks at the draft or pass on them.

Like I said, we gained a F2 from it rather than wasting it on the bid.

Yeah but I remember all the experts were surprised SOS took Dow at 3 to begin with as he wasn’t ranked that high generally. SOS insight was off on this one. Dow never should have been a pick 3 status.

SOS is on camera saying he rated Stocker as in the top 6 of his draft, delisted 2 years later

Finn O'Sullivan recorded a 2.989 second 20m sprint, 8.152 seconds in the agility test and on Friday ran the 2km time trial in 6:28 minutes, placing him in the top dozen prospects across the three events.

Not to mention he finished second in the running vertical leap.

These will all be super helpful when we recruit him to play as a decathlete...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back