Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps he should have been more critical of his brother's behaviour.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I have my reserations with Jack playing KPD, don't think he is athletic enough on the bigger, quicker forwards, but i dont mind the experiment, so hopefully we trial it over the preseason rather than locking it in

More importantly, I hope we still draft a KPD
Unlikely this year. Unless we get something decent back for Kennedy.

I'm with you there. My worry with Lemmey was that he was going to get stuck behind Charlie and Harry as a forward. However there is a position right open for him as a KPD. If he wants to grab that with both hands, it is his for the taking. May not get a better chance than this year.
He was terrible when they tried him there last year. But we need to decide what he is. If he’s a forward, then fine, he needs to play there all year and ready if either H or Charles are injured.
Probably but I'm hoping we aren't in a situation again where we can barely name emergencies as everyone is out injured
Agreed.

Jack Silvagni is not big enough, strong enough or good enough to be a CHB in a top 4 side. Certainly has be concerned if he’s best 22.

Jack Silvagni is not big enough, strong enough or good enough to be a CHB in a top 4 side. Certainly has be concerned if he’s best 22.

He's big enough and he's strong enough and he's good enough. Only issue is whether he is quick enough. He's deceptively strong and rarely beaten one on one. Super smart reader of the play too.

He's big enough and he's strong enough and he's good enough. Only issue is whether he is quick enough. He's deceptively strong and rarely beaten one on one. Super smart reader of the play too.
Maybe SOS wants to sever the connection and is really after Jack?

I don't think we're done yet.

Tomorrow should be riveting.

Well played CFC!! - like Carlton of old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd disagree on all counts. He is deceptively strong for his frame, seen it even when he was young in his early days with us. Big enough - 194cm, 90+kg. Good enough, well I think he'll surprise. I back him to go at it with Cripps like focus and intent and we already know he's got good footy IQ to go with his desperation.

I've always felt that JSOS was a bit of a tweener but you know that he'll compete no matter where he plays so he deserves a crack down back.

I would love to know Austin's thoughts on his ideal defensive setup because he's seemed to have KPD well down his list of priorities & we now have minimal assets to trade for or draft a bluechip prospect this year or next.

I'd disagree on all counts. He is deceptively strong for his frame, seen it even when he was young in his early days with us. Big enough - 194cm, 90+kg. Good enough, well I think he'll surprise. I back him to go at it with Cripps like focus and intent and we already know he's got good footy IQ to go with his desperation.
He will make it work. I have no doubt about that. He has that Silvagni spirit that doesn't like to lose. He will scrap and fight till he wins the contest. He is exactly what you want as a backman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back