Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

There had been points over the last couple of weeks that Ross was all but locked in.
The up swell of the anti Ross movement has been quite staggering, these have come from all places, not just within the club.
What looked like a moral at the time now require some serious canvasing.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam McClure on radio tonight…a couple of things.

First up, saying the club is leaking heavily at the Administration level and a couple of people will pay big time…probably with their jobs. You’d have to think he was insinuating Lloyd and Liddle.

Secondly, and the thing that really annoyed me, he and Healy ripping the club’s handling of this again…with McClure saying Lyon was basically promised the job was his if Clarkson didn’t come through…and then running with that theory as though it was certifiable fact…which I just can’t cop. No chance someone like Sayers would have said that to Lyon.

Sam McClure is correct on both fronts.

#Bluemour

I have also been able to confirm that Alistair Clarkson is “more likely than unlikely” to coach the Blues from 2022. That direct quote is from a strong place, I trust him.

There will be a streamlined process involving the coaching selection panel - likely a formality but followed through nonetheless.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back