Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this included the players I wonder if Sayers has lost the players already.
Hopefully, and put a number of them on the chopping block. They then may realise this is their job and they are there to perform for the club which he and the board run. My Chairman doesn't give a sh*t whether he has me or not. I'm there to perform. Period. As long as my chairman and board continue to build and maintain a strong high performing culture I stay. No different here. As long as Sayers and new board backs it up with a strong support team in terms of coaches and Lloyd's and Liddles replacements. Then it's a non negotiable for the players. Perform or go. At the moment players don't have to have that buy in through weak leadership and execution. Sayers seems to realise this thankfully across the club and seems to be driving that change.

Not sure if mentioned earlier but HUN suggesting Cerra for 6 + swap of 2nd and 3rd round picks is likely outcome.
Melbourne only other club interested at this stage but don't have trade capital.
Ridiculous for Carlton if true (which it won't be).

Kid wants back to Vic, Melbourne so far only other team interested and their 1st pick will be about pick 18 or so. We really could play hardball if he did choose us and so we should.

Ridiculous for Carlton if true (which it won't be).

Kid wants back to Vic, Melbourne so far only other team interested and their 1st pick will be about pick 18 or so. We really could play hardball if he did choose us and so we should.

Freo are right to take a strong stance after the way Austin crumbled last year. The suggested trade will be close to the mark.

People are different beast's, I have a limited life span in any job, I'm described as a' builder', not a long term candidate, but the one that sets up a decade. Ross is like me, but find that that maintenance manager who take over after three years, Michael Voss/Sam Docherty..............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are different beast's, I have a limited life span in any job, I'm described as a' builder', not a long term candidate, but the one that sets up a decade. Ross is like me, but find that that maintenance manager who take over after three years, Michael Voss/Sam Docherty..............
Good to know.. I’m more like Chris Scott circa 2011. Come in once some plodder has done all of the hard work and take the glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back