Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the 20s down to 4.50
Hot_dog_with_mustard.png

If Jake Kelly is available from Adelaide we should absolutely go after him. Would be an immediate upgrade over Plowman in just about every way.

My dad used to take me on a Sunday afternoon to totos in his British racing green MGB soft top… good times and great place!

I remember my mum and dad taking me there one Sunday arvo in the mid 70's and this 8 year old (me) nearly fainting when we sat next to Mario Milano, Spiros Arion and Larry ODea.
The funniest part of the experience was that the night before, mum and dad had been to the wrestling and saw Spiros Arion taken away in an Ambulance apparently 'fighting for his life' and here he was eating pizza and smashing down beers..

A part of my dad died that day. Whenever the wrestling was on TV after that, he'd say to my mum..
'ROSA!! turna the bloody channel.. it's all a bulla-shit' in his Italian accent! 😆😆

No, it's the exact opposite. I want people's politics and personal agendas completely out of it and away from my sports. That has always been my gripe and something

No place for either on this forum.

I will do whatever is in my powers as a member and/or stakeholder to achieve. I may yet get an opportunity to do so sooner rather than later unfortunately.

Is that you Vince.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's the exact opposite. I want people's politics and personal agendas completely out of it and away from my sports. That has always been my gripe and something I will do whatever is in my powers as a member and/or stakeholder to achieve. I may yet get an opportunity to do so sooner rather than later unfortunately.

I hope the first bit is the case and I still hold some minor hope for that, albeit a very small amount. The second bit I think is crap, what else is there to leak? I doubt there is much more that could be aimed at his character than what has already been reported/whispered about. We shall see in time maybe?
ok vince

If Jake Kelly is available from Adelaide we should absolutely go after him. Would be an immediate upgrade over Plowman in just about every way.
Always liked him but is it a position of need? We’ve got Plowman, Newman, Williamson, Kemp, maybe Parks.
I prefer the idea of a workhorse like Hewett as an Ed Curnow replacement or investing in some goal kickers than picking up a slight improvement of what we’ve already got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back