Bluemour 'Silly Season' Edition XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the exact opposite of the rumour has occurred. No Kennedy and No Walsh. ITK 0 for 1.
Disappointing
Especially if it's LOB.
Maybe Binns will come in as Arrow suggested/hopes.
Maybe Honey or Dow.
Re R.B I have no doubt he heard from a good source, but things change. As wel all know.

So the exact opposite of the rumour has occurred. No Kennedy and No Walsh. ITK 0 for 1.

Walsh was cleared to play this week but wouldn't get up for the Adelaide game.

Club will only put him in when they know he can back up. The extended break from next Thursday enables him to do that.

RB's info wasn't wrong on Sam. Not sure what happened on Kennedy

Club will only put him in when they know he can back up. The extended break from next Thursday enables him to do that.

If true, why not play him tomorrow and then rest him next week if he doesn't get up. Seems a bit cute to leave a star player on the sidelines when they have been cleared to play. Whatever happened to 'one week at a time'?

Interesting. Maybe just a wording thing. But I'd say if he's cleared to play tomorrow, but wouldn't be right for Adelaide, then he's also not ready to play tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. Maybe just a wording thing. But I'd say if he's cleared to play tomorrow, but wouldn't be right for Adelaide, then he's also not ready to play tomorrow.

He can play but needs a full week of recovery to double up.

The 6 day break is short of what they consider the safe zone.

Club won't play him until he can safely do so.

Hopefully that's worded better.

Who are we kidding…

We all know deep down, it’s going to be LOB and Plowman in… :grinv1:
Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back