Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

im suprised nobody else wanted to jump on ligma

my initial vote was partly reaction testing but i think their posting is fairly wolfy aside from that
Hmmmm why say “wolfy”? Why not just say “evil”?

rye please Grand Uncle Horace as that sort of slip up is a little suss.

Day one crapshoot and nothing else substantial to go on.

I have my own language tyvm.
Animated GIF

Hmmmm why say “wolfy”? Why not just say “evil”?

rye please Grand Uncle Horace as that sort of slip up is a little suss.

Day one crapshoot and nothing else substantial to go on.

She always say that. She’s played elsewhere I believe. Usually uses the term scum though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

putting that aside, ill lay the cards on the table a bit

with the caveat that day 1 is the hardest to learn the ropes of and instigate meaningful conversation / pushes...

in games ive played elsehwere, spamming the thread with inconsequential posts as ligma has done today is a pretty common wolf play in d1. its the easiest day to hide with no content posts and build rapport with players without actually doing anything. usually i wouldnt pay it much mind across the first page or so as being largely not alignment indicative, but the behavior hasnt really shifted from the first post to anything more substantive across the day phase and i think its pretty telling we're sitting here close to deadline without any real wagons forming.

with the caveat that day 1 is the hardest to learn the ropes of and instigate meaningful conversation / pushes...

in games ive played elsehwere, spamming the thread with inconsequential posts as ligma has done today is a pretty common wolf play in d1. its the easiest day to hide with no content posts and build rapport with players without actually doing anything. usually i wouldnt pay it much mind across the first page or so as being largely not alignment indicative, but the behavior hasnt really shifted from the first post to anything more substantive across the day phase and i think its pretty telling we're sitting here close to deadline without any real wagons forming.
I hear what you're saying. omgfridge is evil.

Activity can be a sign of just having a role, I’ve fallen into the trap many times of having a good and bad role and creating too much attention. I’d be suprised if ligma was in a group that someone wouldn’t have told them to tone it down a bit. I still like porps’s idea that jmoo got dero killed. It’s just the sort of funny thing he’d do.

Activity can be a sign of just having a role, I’ve fallen into the trap many times of having a good and bad role and creating too much attention. I’d be suprised if ligma was in a group that someone wouldn’t have told them to tone it down a bit. I still like porps’s idea that jmoo got dero killed. It’s just the sort of funny thing he’d do.
If only boncer was playing. Then we could be sure.

Morning all,

Yeah this has been a pretty weak day hasn’t it?
How many hours sleep do you get, doesn’t seem like much?

How many hours sleep do you get, doesn’t seem like much?

This is why I retired 😂

6 hours (2am-8am). Gotta find a song contest nom now.

You guys have groups????

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back