Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it seems annoyingly spread. For what it’s worth, I reckon one or both of wiz and hotchilli are evil, they’ve offered nothing all game.
Pick Me Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Not sold the Dingster vote was an actual seer as the pre-game comments from dogs calling were already calling him evil. I'm leaning towards the other leading option and following the flog lead with omgfridge

Grand Uncle Horace

While you’re here, who do you think is evil?
Well hotchilli coming after me is either a bad play (but he’s usually damn good), so that’s aroused my suspicion.

Other than that, MCBG and Robertio are definitely here but not saying a whole lot. That’s my brief summation this early.

Sooooo, pretty suspicious that we haven't heard from kananooks here for almost 36 hours (they have posted on the site today which is more suspicious).

For that reason, kananooks please Grand Uncle Horace.

Sooooo, pretty suspicious that we haven't heard from kananooks here for almost 36 hours (they have posted on the site today which is more suspicious).

For that reason, kananooks please Grand Uncle Horace.
Why are you avoiding the meaningful wagons?

Because there aren't any yet to my eyes. Feels more like a few random stabs and guesses (including mine).
A stab in the dark on a likely mod kill?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod Report Day 2 Part 1

It was a quiet day for the Village. Ding was siting in the sun picking away a tune on his banjo. Unhappily some folks don’t like mountain QBilly music and he was dragged off and lynched.

Dingster , Villager, Lynched (music snobs)

Mod Report Day 2 Part 1

It was a quiet day for the Village. Ding was siting in the sun picking away a tune on his banjo. Unhappily some folks don’t like mountain QBilly music and he was dragged off and lynched.

Dingster , Villager, Lynched (music snobs)
Dead PM pls where I can play to my heart's content.

....and happy with Part 1. We all know the sequel sucks.

Mod Report Day 2 - Part 2

This was a day when more in sorrow than anger, I sharpened my axe.

Werewolf , Intimidator, Mafia, Mod Killed

kananooks , Goon, Mafia, Mod Killed

rye , Villager, Mod Killed

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back